private Echoes in the Summer Sun

dusk shade

"Yes I understand Echo, well I'm getting here, I do wish there was more communication between you two it make my life a bit easier, but I don't know what I ask of so you can ignore that last bit, well I am glad the spell worked your the first non pegasus to come to my house in like 3 months apart for my Cousin and sister they don't count." 

1836177199_sig28.png.074b68d950ee2b4bff97c2d9294d4122.png
PonyvilleLive! Check out our awesome range of music, podcasts, video and more!
My various Roleplay Characters

He smiled for a moment. "Well..we only don't communicate that much since we don't have a reason to..now we do", he said with a wink. "Just undestand you will need to put up with the cliche if multiple personality disorder..meaning we will be talking to ourselves a bit, really talking to each other but we may appear to be insane"

"No I understand that is fine Echo, I get it talk to myself when others are not around and I don't have a split personality so i'm the crazy one, why would I think that of you silly I mean I am going out with you that means that I here to accept your little quirks and such."

"Okay, just wanted to make sure, you know, don't wanna make you get a bunch of weird looks form everypony", he said before talking to Deja in private just filling her in on the situation. "So...um....Deja knows about it...and question...how are you at fancy things, like formal parties, just curios"?

"Um I asume Deja is asking that, I will say she's gonna need to teach me, just a farm lass so never been taught that kinda thing just tell her she'll see more of what happened at the bakery. So yeah teaching would be nice if she wants to take me out to nice fancy places in Canterlot."

"Yeah, I really don't like Canterlot all that much, too uptight and fancy. So, yeah, she was wondering. I'll let her know, but now I have to ask, what happened atbteh bakery", he aksed with a city smile before kissing her cheek. "Um..also, how long will this spell last, don't wanna fall out if the cloud if I take a nap".

"I looked like a idiot at the bakery she'll tell you better." Summer walks into the kitchen, "Um the spell lasts for two days so you'll be fine until this time well two days from now it also has a built in warning system that lets you know when it's about to end, very good spell." all shouted from the kitchen.

Echo nodded and quickly conversed with Deja, bursting out in laughter at how she had tried to eat at the bakery. "The looks you must have gotten", he said before lightly wrapping a hoof around her, and kiising her, lightly pushing her head back into the couch. In mid kiss, they switched, testing to see if she noticed.

Summer was enjoying her self until what something is different She opened her eyes to see Deja kissing her, she pulled away "oh come on I know you did that on purpose guys, your testing me. I don't care come here." Summer resumed the rather nice make out session with them.

Deja smiled at the mare's positive identification of the change between them and returned to kissing her. After a couple of minutes she pulled away and laid down beside herlating her head on the mare's pillows. "So, you said you needed teaching in Canterlot etiquette, I will gladly oblige that request"

"well I dont a restaurant full of ponies laughing at me, and you know what you are doing, we can start tommorrow why don't you take my bed and I'll have the couch and we can resume this in the morning it is getting along unless you want to go home to you place?"

"I don't altogether mind sleeping in your home, assuming you would like me to", she said trying to keep up her Canterlot mannerisms though it was a pretty large hassle. "So...can I take you out to eat or no", she asked the are quietly as she sat up on the couch looking at the mare.

"yeah you can but can we practice here first I want to avoid the public humiliation, and of course you can stay I did just offer did I not? Or did I just think It? Well I'll say it again please stay at my house Deja, and that goes for Echo too. You can take my bed if you want?" 

(edited)

"I meant here in Ponyville. You can practice here so you won't make a fool of yourself in Canterlot, how does that sound", she asked and lightly nuzlled against her. "And I know you offered...I was just confirming....and in that case..I'd love to spend the night... Or we would".

Edited by dusk shade

"i'm glad that you two are talking now, makes life easier for me, but I see your point yeah I don't think anyone would mind if I practiced here so sure." Summer laid back on her couch and simply looked at Deja. "It doesn't  matter who it is in charge I find both of you rather attrative, does that mean I'm bi? Or am I straight this is weird kinda."

Edited by Emerald Bolt

(edited)

Deja looked at her a little funny. "Depends who you ask. To us, you are bi..since I am female...but to anypony looking in on our life, you are straight because I am in a male body. Not that I care either way, it doesn't matter if you're straight or bi..you're beautiful".

Edited by dusk shade

Summer's face went red again, "oh you know what so say to a lass don't you?" Summer got up, "come on I want to go to bed actually you have worn me out." Summer started up the stairs then stopped. "Oh right you want the bed or we can sleep on it both it's big enough or I can take the couch?"

(ps check your messages)

Deja looked from the the mare to the couch to the bedroom above. "This us your home, you should not be made to sleep on the couch", she said simply as they walked up the stairs. She wound up sitting on the bed, blushing a bit after realizing what she had decided, she was to sleep beside the mare in her bed.

"well guess we are sharing then, haha." Summer jumped on her bed rolled onto her side facing Deja then patted the bed next to her "come on time for some sleep. Get your flank in here" Summer closed her eyes but she could still see Deja. "your heart is rather nice to look at." Summer was facing her but her eyes were closed.

What she said about looking at her heart made her blood flow speed up a bit, a confused look on her face as she slid into the bed. "How can you see my heart, Summer dear", she asked, still having trouble or talking as she would in Canterlot in Ponyville where it was not necessary.

"with my ears, It's hard to describe to a non-vampire when I close my eyes or there is little light, I see inside other living beings their blood and hearts but this layer of sight is on top of my own eyes i can see you through objects like walls, for example or my eyelids too. Dose that make any sense to you it's hard to describe." 

She looked at her and a nodedd a little. "It makes a little sense. I mean from everything I have read, vampires have hieghtebed senses, so it is not that surprising to be honest with you", she smailed a little before nuzzling the mare as she settled into the bed.

"oh that is perfect if your heart stays like that it will send me off to sleep just the right sound." Summer opened her eyes to catch a last glimpse before she tried to sleep then closed them again." dud dud, dud dud, dud dud, dud..d..u..d..." with that she was asleep with a smile on her face.

(one more post from you then time skip to morning)

Deja nestled under the mare's wing using it as if it were a fleece blanket while nuzzling her before drifting off to sleep slowly. She skwot soundly for a fee hours before stretching out in the morning, accidentally catching Summer's cheek with her hoof.

Summer woke to take a hoof to the nose, "ouch that hurt, get you back for that." Summer lent forward and gave Deja a hickey on the neck just using her fang tips to make in more intense. "ha got you back." She smiled at her returning to her previous position. "Oh I need to call in sick for work today."