Stranded... (rp)

The Pixelated Pony

"WAIT!!!!!!!!" Sparkle noticed what Karas was doing. "don't blow that part! do this one instead! trust me I'm a maintenance pony. i know what i'm doing." she said " try one of the more intact hull pieces your less likely to bring the roof down on him. it is probably for the best if we don't lose anymore crew members"  

Karas looked up, and found a better spot, "Alright then. I will take your word for it." It flew back over, and picked up the C4. It moved it to the spot she designated, "Ok. Now, get back. This explosion will take off the entire chunk of metal to allow him to exit."

It flew back to where it was before.

@@@J.R.,

"Officer Karas? Hey, I recognize that name... Didn't talk much, we did, but I'm glad that they're here to save me from starvation" Drakk thought to himself as he followed the officer's suggestion and backed away from the wall. He swore he could hear another voice there, too, but he wasn't completely sure. 

In anycase, once he reached the other side of the very small amount of space, he called out: "Do whatever  is neccesary!" As he braced for the immediate explosion.

@@crispy fries

Shadow nodded and said, "I think that too. The rendezvous is a the cockpit. It's not far from here and if the console gets back online then we could call for help."

He started walking to the cockpit. He picked up a book and placed it on the shelf, then he sat in the chair and started looking from stuff that can be great use right now

Karas looked up, and found a better spot, "Alright then. I will take your word for it." It flew back over, and picked up the C4. It moved it to the spot she designated, "Ok. Now, get back. This explosion will take off the entire chunk of metal to allow him to exit."

It flew back to where it was before.

Sparkle allowed Karas to continue with whatever they were doing all she cared about was helping the trapped stallion exit the pile of rubble that didn't apper  to be any part of the ship. she stood behind one of the strange shaped trees which appeared to be strong enough to protect her from any shrapnel

@, @,

Karas used its wing to press down on the C4 clacker.

BOOM

Shrapnel and stone flew all around as a gaping hole was made in the side of the wall of the rubble. This would allow the pony trapped inside to exit.

Once the dust settled, Karas flew over to the entrance of the hole, "Hello? You alright in there?"

@@J.R., @,

Drakk coughed up a large amount of dust as the explosions aftermath calmed down. Once his lungs were relatively clear, he used his right hoof to wave away the smoke and leftover dust. As soon as it cleared, he could see, surprise surprise, Karas standing there, aswell as... Sword Sparkle? Something like that.

"I, uh, *Cough*, I, thank you." Drakk managed to mutter out before things started to spin. Apparently he breathed in too much smoke and dust from the explosion. He was starting to lose his vision. The last thing he said before he fell down to the rubble beneath him was some form of "Gah", followed by a light thud.

(And that means I'm leavin' for today. Got some work to do. Cya tommorow, I guess :catface: )

Redwood walked over and said to Karas, "Cap'n says yer with me on weapon duty. Th' wreck of th' armory's a few klicks out, and we ain't got much time to waste."

She then turned to Sparkle and said, "Make sure th' poor guy doesn't die."

With that, Redwood began to walk back to the armory.

Redwood walked over and said to Karas, "Cap'n says yer with me on weapon duty. Th' wreck of th' armory's a few klicks out, and we ain't got much time to waste."

She then turned to Sparkle and said, "Make sure th' poor guy doesn't die."

With that, Redwood began to walk back to the armory.

"Wait I'm a maintenance worker not a medic!" Sparkle objected but they had already left by then. Sparkle dragged Drakk into the rubble and set him down in a room that was once her quarters. the entire room was in shambles but it was strong enough to shelter the two of them until Drakk woke up. until then Sparkle checked him over for any wounds he might have sustained during the crash 

@@crispy fries,
Karas simply nodded, "Alright then, Red. Let's go." It started following Redwood from the air, testing for the atmospheric conditions of this world, "Hm...doesn't seem to be any toxication so far."

It looked down to the pony it was following, "How much farther is it from here, and what supplies do you have?"

"Well, I reckon we can get there in 30 minutes if we hustle. Right now, all ah got is what's in mah tactical vest and this multiplas rifle, but there are some decent weapons left over in th' armory. Ah may be an earth pony, but there's too much to carry on mah own."

Redwood produced a flask from her vest and took a swig. "Want some?" She offered, "It's silver tequila."

Edited by crispy fries

Second Sight saw a large, flaming object fall from the sky, a few miles away. He squinted at it from his position on a hill. He could make out its shape, it looked almost, almost like a-

"That's a ship?" He questioned out loud.

The resounding explosion as the ship crashed into the earth washed over the land. It whipped past Second.

'It's worth checking out. There's probably survivors, and in worst case scenario, that scrap might finally be able to get me off this damn planet.' he mused, getting on his 'stingray'

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Stingray?file=Stingray01.png

He flipped it on, and the vehicle near silently rose into the air, only half a meter above the ground. He activated the thrusters and sped towards the crash site.

@@crispy fries,
Karas shrugged, "Sure why not?" It took the flask, and sipped some of it, "That's pretty good."

It handed the flask back to her, and went over his list of supplies, "I know I have my weapons, security explosives, and my PDA that I must have dropped around here somewhere. It tracked everything that went on in the ship. But I guess its useless now."

The first piece of wreckage Second Sight arrived at seemed.... Not that bad, honestly. It was smoking, on fire, etc. But mostly intact.

He got off the stingray and circled the wreck, examining it's sides. The ship's logo was emblazoned on one of it's sides. He recognised the logo immediately.

"The E.S.A? There's bound to be some quality shit in there."

A hole was torn into one of it's sides. Perhaps it was previously part of a corridor that led to this part of the ship. Nevertheless, Second Sight pried the hole bigger with a claw. Smoke rushed out of the entrance, Second Sight moving to the side to avoid the plume.

"No survivors there... I guess I'll let the place air a bit before I scavenge it."

He was about to get back on his stingray and head to other wrecks when he sensed ( not sure what the terrain is ) a pair of ponies approaching him from the north.

As Redwood came up to the wreck of the armory she saw a pony scavenging near it, and he definitely wasn't E.S.A.

Redwood raised her multiplas rifle and pointed at the stallion. "Stand down!" She yelled, "Put yer hooves behind yer head and identify yerself."

Karas put his hoof on her rifle, "Let's not be hasty. Let's engage with peace before we make threats."

It cleared its throat and took a step forward, "Excuse me, good sir. But make I ask who you are? And furthermore, what are you doing?" He wasn't ready to engage in a fight at the moment. So asking a question was better than yelling at him.

Second Sight cautiously observed the two new ponies, almost raising his claw on deflect to deflect incoming attacks.

'I'm the only pony on this planet so...'

Well, between the tech and through method of elimination, it wasn't thAt hard to guess that-

"You two are survivors of the crash?" Second gasped, slight disbelief in his voice. "I didn't see any escape pods. What kind of safety measures did they come up with while I was gone..." he trailed off, the last part almost a mumble.

He straightened his posture, putting a claw on his stingray. "To the point, my name is Second Sight. I crashed here on my own ship a few months back. Saw your little wreck and thought I'd salvage what was left. Didn't really expect survivors, though."

Karas wasn't amused by the fact that he didn't expect survivor from one of the top teams in the galaxy. But that wasn't its main focus. For now, all it wanted to was try and reason with this newcomer.

"...So you are alone, correct? And you do not mean any hostility?"

Redwood wasn't satisfied with Second Sight's answer and was still dubious.

She raised her weapon again and said, "We don't know who you are, and that means we can't trust you. We're stuck on an unknown planet with a total of five survivors, and ah'm not willin' to trust th' first stranger we find."

@@crispy fries,@@J.R.@

Shadow woke up with a start, he didn't realize that he fallen asleep.   He got up from the seat and decide to fly around to wake himself up. Once he was in the air, he decided to see if the two needed some help, then he flew toward the smoke passed in the distance. Once he landed he said as he held back a yawn,

"Redwood, Karas, how it going? I decided to drop in and see if I can help."

Edited by reader8363

Redwood heard the captain land, but kept her multiplas rifle pointed at Second Sight.

"Sir, we've found a... resident of this planet. He claims that he comes in peace, but ah'd recommend we exercise caution. We don't know who he is, and considerin' our situation, ah think we should be careful, sir."

Karas sighed and reiterated Redwood's point, "That is true. But he could also be friendly. As in non-hostile. We won't know until we've questioned him properly."

It looked back at Shadow, a bit worried, "Are you alright? That was a very nasty fall we all took down here."

Second Sight grumbled at the new pony's arrival. 'Now I can't even fight them off, not like I was thinking of it, anyway.'

He raised his claw in an 'I dunno' position, almost shrugging. "Really, it's your choice. I want to get off this wasteland as much as you do. Besides, I can help."

He patted the stingray.

"Made this thing from scrap from my old ship. If theres anypony that'd be able to put together a hunk of junk capable of interplanetary transport, that'd be me. Besides, I know this planet better than all of you."

@@J.R.,

He smiled and said,

"I'm fine, just woke up from a nap.

@@crispy fries@,

He said as he placed and claw on Redwood's gun and pressed it gently down, 

"Karas' right we don't know if he's friendly. If he goes after the armory, without my permission, then ya can shoot him.

He turned to the new pony and said as he smiled,

"Hello, my name is Shadow Beast, I'm the captain of this ship, well the pieces of the ship."

Karas stepped forward, and showed his badge, "Officer Karas. Head of this ship's security. Or...as the captian just stated: What's left of it."

He looked at Redwood, "We don't need to threaten him. He probably is the only one that could help us and you have him at gunpoint."

Redwood reluctantly lowered her weapon and gave Second Sight a harsh glare.

She then introduced herself, "Ah'm Redwood, sergeant 1st class, master-at-arms, E.S.A. Th' cap'n trusts you, so ah have to trust you, but If you step out of line, ah won't hesitate kill you."

Redwood huffed off and began collecting any salvageable weapons.