Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi!

MCRideVEVO

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Since watching the Season 5 premiere

Hi! My name is Dom, and I somewhat recently rejoined this fandom after being away from it for awhile. I was part of it a few years ago when I was around 13 (these were dark times), but I began to lose interest overtime. However, I saw an ad on YouTube for the Season 5 premiere shortly before it aired, and the ad piqued my interest in the episode. I watched it and remembered how much I liked the show, and have been a fan ever since.

I'm also a huge changeling fan/apologist, and produce electronic music under JesusKidz (I'm signed to a cool netlabel called DESKPOP so you should check them out). I'm excited to be here!

• Brohoof 4

Hello there "Dom", its nice to meet you :D  Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies who wait impatiently to meet with you in our community :pinkie:  No need to be shy, Ok :P  ?

sig-4409591.sig-4409234.sig-4408393.sig-

https://mlpforums.co...w/#entry4407892

If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around ;) '''

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums.

Glad you've decided to come back to the fandom, the community here is awesome and you'll meet loads of awesome people here I'm sure.

I look forward to seeing you around the forums, enjoy your time here! ^^

• Brohoof 2