Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Created an OC that I am not sure would be allowed

Fox_Fire

I am new, and before I joined the site, I created some characters for a Fanfic I want to write, Fox Fire is one of them. Fox Fire is a Half Pony/Half Dragon type known as a Drax. The Drax originate from an alternate world, when long ago, some ponies found a magical doorway and crossed through, the nature of the magic, caused their bodies to change, giving them some reptilian features, however also retaining some Pony Features. I have a few drawings, and while none of them are steller, they do get the idea across. (Not able to upload or I would give examples.)

Just trying to figure out if this character would be to oddball for anything.

Heck, coming from the guy who creates OCs that are nowhere near pony-related, this would be completely acceptable.

I mean, heck, I've made red panda OCs, leviathan OCs, and many, many others that I can't remember. Of course, none of them make to this site, save one of my red panda OCs....but that's beside my point.

I think a half pony, half dragon OC is completely fine by terms of being "pony-related".

• Brohoof 1

It's pony-related, so I'm sure it's fine. Cool idea, by the way.

Thank you, was a little nervous with it, that is reassuring.

Heck, coming from the guy who creates OCs that are nowhere near pony-related, this would be completely acceptable.

I mean, heck, I've made red panda OCs, leviathan OCs, and many, many others that I can't remember. Of course, none of them make to this site, save one of my red panda OCs....but that's beside my point.

I think a half pony, half dragon OC is completely fine by terms of being "pony-related".

Those sound awesome, thanks for the reassurance!