Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OC redesign, thoughts?

Howling Voice

tumblr_o57lwu4c3V1qckonco1_1280.jpg

Another character for my potential blog.

This guys name is Cray, he's an Alicorn representing change, his cutie mark is an oroboros, i wanted ot keep it pretty simple but his main talent is alchemy. (Before you ask, no it's not from FMA, but I do like that series!).

Cray's a large, bulky guy, he looks intimidatating and he can certainly be intimidating, but really he's just a big softie.

• Brohoof 4

Guuuuhhh I love this <3333 I love your furry hooves and style, and his overall colour scheme is neato. I'd only maybe suggest changing the eyes to match the gems/cutie mark just for a more generally cohesive colour scheme, but he's pretty great as is.

Guuuuhhh I love this <3333 I love your furry hooves and style, and his overall colour scheme is neato. I'd only maybe suggest changing the eyes to match the gems/cutie mark just for a more generally cohesive colour scheme, but he's pretty great as is.

Thanks! Though actually his eyes being a stark different color was on purpose, they're meant to be his most striking feature, the thing everyone notices first sort of thing =3

Oh I likey HV very nice design as normal where you come up for the design?  

From my brain? XD I've had the character for a while now, he was a humanoid before (and is in his main story arc, if I made this blog its an AU thing)

• Brohoof 2

Though actually his eyes being a stark different color was on purpose, they're meant to be his most striking feature, the thing everyone notices first sort of thing =3

Ohhhh makes sense! Then you've definitely achieved it ^^

sig-4457075.tumblr_o57lwu4c3V1qckonco1_1

Another character for my potential blog.

This guys name is Cray, he's an Alicorn representing change, his cutie mark is an oroboros, i wanted ot keep it pretty simple but his main talent is alchemy. (Before you ask, no it's not from FMA, but I do like that series!).

Cray's a large, bulky guy, he looks intimidatating and he can certainly be intimidating, but really he's just a big softie.

I agree. He looks huggable.

PS. When I thought of his name the first thing that came to my mind was 'b----es be cray'.