Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted OreoPony's drawing

Amethyst Splash

(edited)

, its pretty good... for a newbie. You can work on structure a bit, maybe make it a little less long like a hot dog. You can probably use a lot more practice considering the crap you've got. But anyways, good work for a newbie.

Work on structure a bit, study canon and anatomy. (I'm not that great at anatomy though)

Edited by Fire Twii

Please help me get better. I will really be looking forward to seeing very helpful tips. And please share your thoughts.

All right...

Firstly, you could use a lot more work on your anatomy. Ponies are cartoon characters, yes, but they have some structure in their design. Just Google 'mlp anatomy' and you'll find lots of guides.

b606f50921c2864dd01d5af61627120e.jpg

Use references from the show when starting to draw. After you get used to it, you can experiment with art styles. 

Looking forward to seeing more of your drawings!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Firstly, you could use a lot more work on your anatomy. Ponies are cartoon characters, yes, but they have some structure in their design. Just Google 'mlp anatomy' and you'll find lots of guides.

sig-4538508.b606f50921c2864dd01d5af61627

Use references from the show when starting to draw. After you get used to it, you can experiment with art styles.

Looking forward to seeing more of your drawings!Do you think this one is better? But if you do say that the shading is bad, it's because I don't really have very reliable markers at home.

All right...

sig-4538508.b606f50921c2864dd01d5af61627

Do you think that this one is better? But if you think that the shading is bad it's because I don't really have any reliable markers at home.

post-38309-0-96705300-1464538222_thumb.jpg

Edited by OreoPony

sig-4538573.sig-4538508.b606f50921c2864d

Do you think this one is better? But if you do say that the shading is bad, it's because I don't really have very reliable markers at home.

Do you think that this one is better? But if you think that the shading is bad it's because I don't really have any reliable markers at home.

It's really improved, and the hooves look good to me. However, the neck and body are a bit too long.

Do you think this one is better? But if you do say that the shading is bad, it's because I don't really have very reliable markers at home.

It's really improved, and the hooves look good to me. However, the neck and body are a bit too long.

Thanks!