Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The Avengers

Pencil J. Doodle

(edited)

So recently (and i'm sure a lot of you have to) i've seen the new Marvel film 'Avengers Assemble' film, and i LOVED it. Granted, i've been a fan of Marvel films since the second Spider Man film (i think), and this was pretty much one of its most anticipated films ever. Upon its release in the UK, it has got many good reviews and feedback.

But anyway, i thought that i'd start an RP based on it.

The story is about a powerful god-like being called Loki who comes to earth through a portal emitted form the Transect. He comes to rage war against the humans and eventually take them over. He has a powerful alien army and the power of the Transect on his side. But an organisation called SHIELD is there to take him down. Lead by Buck Fury, they assemble a group of remarkable ponies to defend Equestria and beyond from Loki's forces... you can see where it goes from there.

I was thinking of making the characters similar, but not exactly like the human versions, they'd have to be slightly toned down (or up, it depends).

Since i'm the DM, i'm taking the role of Buck Fury (Nick Fury eqivelent [idk how to spell that word]), A retired superhero and director of the group SHIELD and The Avengers program. Here's the full list of characters:

**Update**

I'm in need for some side characters and some people who aren't members of The Avengers. These can be certain OC's or even pony fandom characters like Doctor Whooves (i'm sure the Doctor would make a great avenger). If you're interested in that, feel free to request to RP as somepony.

Buck Fury: Pencil J. Doodle

Loki: Pilot (Croaks)

Thor: Gilda the Griffon

Iron Mare: pilchar

Cpt. Equestria: Dragonshy

Griffon eye (Hawkeye): Calirolls

Black Widow: OPEN

Bruce Canter/The Foalk: Muddy_Hooves42

Any side characters: OPEN

I might be missing a few characters.

Edited by Pencil J. Doodle
  • Brohoof 3

Ok i don't know about any of you ponys but the editing isn't working for me so im just going to say i would actually like to be iron mare. Thanks.

I still have to see this. I wish I could be thor lol.

Once you see the movie, you're more than welcome to be Thor

Ok i don't know about any of you ponys but the editing isn't working for me so im just going to say i would actually like to be iron mare. Thanks.

Added

Saw the movie today, IN COSTUME! As Thor. So I will take the role of Thor. I even have my own mjolnir that I made myself.

Saw the movie today, IN COSTUME! As Thor. So I will take the role of Thor. I even have my own mjolnir that I made myself.

Well, you have actually seen the movie... sure, just hope i don't upset that other guy...

added

Well, you have actually seen the movie... sure, just hope i don't upset that other guy...

added

Thankies. :3

I'd take Hulk!!! I'd really like to do his character.... I'd be a great hulk but I'd have to fudge a bit on his knowledge base. Clearly I've no mind as good as his.

Also I thought of Bruce Canter and the Foalk.... or we could keep it Hulk. I thought they sounded like they worked. Saw the movie last Thursday night.

I'd take Hulk!!! I'd really like to do his character.... I'd be a great hulk but I'd have to fudge a bit on his knowledge base. Clearly I've no mind as good as his.

Also I thought of Bruce Canter and the Foalk.... or we could keep it Hulk. I thought they sounded like they worked. Saw the movie last Thursday night.

Added

Sure, you can be the Hulk. While you're at it, do you think you can come up with a more creative name then 'Bruce Banner'? it's help a lot

(edited)

the thing about him is, Hulk himselfbis not super inteligent. Bruce Banner is a genious, but when he turns into Hulk, the only thoughts in his mind are those of anger, violence, and survival.

P.S. The correct spelling is, equivilant.

Also, Nick Fury was never a superhero, he is one of the directors of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Oh, also, Loki is not just a god-like being, he is the Asgardian god of trickery.

Thor is the Asgardian god of thunder and storms. Therefore, In the ponified version, Thor is going to be a pegasus. Loki should be a unicorn.

Edited by Gilda the Griffin

(edited)

Bruce Canter? The Foalk? GENIUS!!! you don't mind if i make those changes final, do you?

Edited by Pencil J. Doodle

Soooo...

This gonna start soon?

Soooo...

This gonna start soon?

well we still need black widow, but im up for starting with out her

• 1 month later...

Well do the members of the Avengers HAVE to be the ones from the movie? Because you know...Spider-man joins the adventures at one point in the comics so...Spider-Mare might be cool. But if not I have my OC or I can be some one else you need to get the RP started.