Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Let's sing a song

RainbowDashie

(edited)

lets sing songs from mlp together. i would like people on the forums to take audition for a part of a mlp character. i don't care if you can sing good or not because it's all about fun. you can also choose for a background choir if you don't like to have everyone hear you alone.

hmmm let's say the first song is... ... ... BBBFF yay. please post your auditions on this thread.

Record yourself singing the song and then send the recording to this email gamebeavermika@gmail.com

Applejack-<empty>

Rainbow Dash-<empty>

Twilight Sparkle-<empty>

Fluttershy-<empty>

Rarity-<empty>

Pinkie Pie-<empty>

Background Choir-<empty>

Edited by MasterCadence

I sound like a dying cat though...

Dying cats sound good enough for this

I'm a good voice actor, but I'm not skilled enough to sound like a girl.

no silly just sing like yourself

heh while I'm all for singing, I don't think I could portray any of the characters well. I'm pretty bass tone.

as i said just be yourself

Ok, that sounds fun. And I'm actually a girl, so I could probably pull it off ;)

I'm not a bad singer, but I do like to sing. It's not a hobby of mine or anything, but I sing alto in church/church choir and stuff like that. Also, I'm going to do a duet with my sister on her next CD.. So, if I have time, I'd be happy to contribute in any way I can.

How would we go about doing this though? :huh:

(edited)

Ok, that sounds fun. And I'm actually a girl, so I could probably pull it off ;)

I'm not a bad singer, but I do like to sing. It's not a hobby of mine or anything, but I sing alto in church/church choir and stuff like that. Also, I'm going to do a duet with my sister on her next CD.. So, if I have time, I'd be happy to contribute in any way I can.

How would we go about doing this though? :huh:

probably were gonna use halo skype Edited by MasterCadence

Wait, so you're just gonna sing songs on Skype? Hmm...well I guess that's out. I'm gone anyways I suppose :P Fun idea though.

Well now I really need to figure out how to get my mic to work.. lol

Um, can I get back to you on this then?

sure

Wait, so you're just gonna sing songs on Skype? Hmm...well I guess that's out. I'm gone anyways I suppose :P Fun idea though.

i told how to enter earlier in the first post

Well I won't be on until the end of the month but if it hasn't kicked off by then, I'd love to try out :)