Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching 1 x 1 Rps or other?

LonnaKitty

(edited)

OOC Link: https://mlpforums.com/topic/154512-just-an-rp-1x1-with-lonnakitty/

So as much as I love writing and stuff....I SUCK at planning honestly.

SO I would like to know if anyone wants to start a 1 x 1 orrrrrrr if they already have a 1 x 1 they want my oc to participate in

ORRRRRRR if you have a group rp that you think my oc would do nicely in then link me to it~

I dont do very well if fighting sort of rps but I am still willing to give a go and stuff

Oc is in my signature if you wish to give her a gander

Edited by Magos Amphrose
No RP Link
  • Brohoof 1

So as much as I love writing and stuff....I SUCK at planning honestly.

SO I would like to know if anyone wants to start a 1 x 1 orrrrrrr if they already have a 1 x 1 they want my oc to participate in

ORRRRRRR if you have a group rp that you think my oc would do nicely in then link me to it~

I dont do very well if fighting sort of rps but I am still willing to give a go and stuff

Oc is in my signature if you wish to give her a gander

1x1 RP would be cool! I've planned several of those before, but planning isn't exactly my forte... Anyways it'll be cool, and a way for me to test out my rewritten OC personality C:

• Brohoof 1

1x1 RP would be cool! I've planned several of those before, but planning isn't exactly my forte... Anyways it'll be cool, and a way for me to test out my rewritten OC personality C:

Well if you wish to send a pm and stuff we could try planning a thing :D

• Brohoof 2

Well if you wish to send a pm and stuff we could try planning a thing :D

sure! I'll go PM, and as long as the RP isn't too scary (I got creeped out by pony fan fiction) it'll be okay.

• Brohoof 1

@@LonnaKitty, @,

Hey there!

I wanted to let you both know that the site highly discourages PM RPs, as they could easily head into the NSFW category. It's better to keep your roleplay in Roleplay World.

• Brohoof 1

@@LonnaKitty, @,

Hey there!

I wanted to let you both know that the site highly discourages PM RPs, as they could easily head into the NSFW category. It's better to keep your roleplay in Roleplay World.

Thanks for letting us know.

@@LonnaKitty, @,

Hey there!

I do indeed know :D I use pms to plan though, and I personally dont like pm rps <.< thank you for doing your job though :D keep up the good work friend!!

• Brohoof 2