private Exiled and Alone (1x1 with Roxy Sparx)

Shadow Dancer

Sugar Drop nods "H-her name is Night Vision, s-she works w-with miss Night Wing" she says with a giggle and follows him "T-thank you for buying me some more lollies and another milkshake mr" she says before noticing the look on his face, "A-are you okay mr?" she asks, gently tugging on his tail to get his attention.

Indicus shook his head as the voice faded from his mind, "I was just thinking about some things I did in the past a long time ago. Though I'm glad you like the milkshake and lollies. If you see your mom later you can tell her you met Indicus, the pony that trained Night Wing. I'm sure she might be interested to hear that." Indicus gave a gentle smile as he moved to find Chocolate Swirl.

The filly smiles and nods as she follows closely behind him, before a rather beautiful mare trots in "Sugar? Sugar sweetie?" she asks then spots her, she goes up to her "Sugar darling, how many times have I told you not to go with str..." she then sees the guard insignia then looks the stallion up and down "I-Indicus? C-Captain Indicus, i-is it really y-you?" she stutters then salutes hi,

Indicus turned to face the voice that apparently belonged to Night Vision. "That would be me." Indicus waved a hoof, "You can drop the salute, I'm not with the guard in any official capacity anymore. Still interesting too meet you Night Vision. Anyway I'm going to have a chat with the store owner have a nice day."

Night Vision drops the salute "sorry Indicus, it's just, with how my Captain speaks of you, it's like you're a legend, and we all strive to live up to yours and Shaded examples" she says as she takes Sugar Drop's hoof in her own "what do you say to the kind sir for buying your new treats dear?"

Sugar looks up to him "Th-thank you sir" she says with a little curtsy

Mr Swirl, the shop owner smiles as he sees the display then turns to Indicus "this way sir, Diamond told me you'd be visiting"

"I guess I am a legend in a sense along with Shaded, honestly it's an odd feeling. Well better let you get back to work."

Indicus turned towards Swirl, and nodded following the stallion. "I believe Diamond has told you why I'm here." Indicus spoke up after taking a seat in front of the desk.

Swirl nods "Indeed he has sir, these blasted extortionists" he says and sighs "When we were guards, the Royal Guards had honor, they were strict about who they inducted.." he says and shakes his head "But these days the only side of the guards that has retained their honor is the Night Guard" he says and rubs his temple with a hoof "And by your insignia and with how miss Vision saluted you, I'm guessing you are an ex guard like us" he says and smiles softly "anyway, I have photos of the rogues who have been coming to extort bits out of everypony" he says, reaching into his desk draw and taking out a pile "These go back 2 months at the least"

Indicus took the photos and nodded, "I see what you mean." Indicus put the photos in a pocket on his armor. "Well thanks for the pictures, I'll just have to match them to their dossiers and it should be much easier to find these rouges. I hope to make an example of these ponies show corruption and abuse of power will not be tolerated." Indicus walked out the door but said one last thing. "See you later, thanks for the help."

Mr Swirl smiles "And thank you for helping little Sugar Drop earlier, she's a rather fragile little filly" he says as he returns to the front of the store and resume serving customers "Oh and bring you marefriend with you next time you visit, I'll give you the veteran's discount special" he says with a wink and smiles to the stallion.

Meanwhile, Crystal had managed to find herself curled up asleep in Celestia's tail.

Indicus smiled, "No problem I didn't mind helping the little filly out she was quite sweet. As for bringing my marefriend I'll be sure to do that sometime sooner or later." Indicus headed back to the castle and eventually found Celestia and Crystal together, both presumably sleeping with Crystal sleeping in Celestia's tail. Indicus smiled finding it to be a cute sight to see.

Shaded was watching over them with a big smile "Takes me back" he says as he gently strokes the sleeping Crystal's mane, an old habit of his that never died "I hope you don't mind, she wanted cuddles so we cuddled for a bit" he says softly and looks down to Crystal "She'll always have a place in my heart, not just as my queen but as my closest friend"

Indicus smiled, "I have zero problems with that besides who can say no to that bundle of cute. She looks adorable as hell sleeping in Celestia's mane with Celestia sleeping as well." Indicus gave the sleeping Queen a light kiss on the head. " I know that you and Crystal have been friends for years."

Shaded smiles and nods "ever since she was a foal really" he says with a smile and chuckles "I don't think miss Whiny could even say no to her" he chuckles "Or even the princesses as evident here" he says, smiling at how Crystal smiled cutely in her sleep after the little kiss her lover gave her

"She has a strong spirit, after countless years alone in the Everfree she still retains that spark, that energy. She is not nearly as jaded as I am. I find I love her all the more for it." Indicus mused as he watched Crystal and, Celestia sleep soundly their chests rising and falling in tandem.

Shaded nods "If I wasn't already with lady Rarity, I'd almost fall for Moonbutt or Sunbutt instantly" he says with a slight laugh "But I'm not that type of stallion, I'm head over heels for lady Rarity, she is just so..well...words simply cannot describe her correctly"

Indicus laughed, "I know what you mean, though an interesting little tidbit is. Luna and I at one point dated for a few days, it was about three months after Dusk Flower's death. We found out nothing really sparked and it felt kinda wrong after awhile. We decided it was for the best that we stopped and found that we were closer to brother and sister then anything else. Hell Luna even officially adopted me as her brother, papers and everything Celestia supported it and it made Luna very happy." 

Shaded smiles and nods "I remember those days, hectic indeed" he says and sits next to the sleeping mares and hugs Crystal "I will always love you my love" he whispers to her and smiles up at Indicus "though I do wonder, what if things get so bad that she needs two ponies to give her the love she needs?"

"Then I do my damnedest to make sure she gets the love she needs to survive, if I need another then I get another but I will not let her die because of foolishness on my part. I don't think I could mentally survive that. I put up a front of strength of confidence because Crystal needs it she has been through hell, she needs me to be the fire to provide warmth and comfort so I will be." Indicus stated the determined edge on his voice evident.

Shaded nods "Well I'll always be here to help when I can, and I am sure Lulu and Tia would be too" he says as he nuzzles the Queen and sighs softly "I honestly should have been more stubborn,but in turn her own stubbornness saved my life, and for that, I will always be in debted to her"

"Crystal has a great heart, she cares a lot for those close to her. " Indicus looked at Crystal once more with a grin on his face. "It's one thing I hope never changes about her. Once more the dark presence in his mind stirred, "She will find her heart shattered as you plunge a blade through her, with a smile on your face. All to satisfy me and your thirst for blood."  'You are not getting a foothold like you had before bitch, I will keep you locked up unable to do anything, as I live my life with my marefriend while all you can do is watch.'

The presence laughed, "All it takes is one mistake, one desperate moment and I will have you for myself Dear. I'm sure you will fall in love with my touch once I can manifest. I will be all you ever could want." 

"Begone," Indicus harshly whispers banishing the darkness to it's pit in his mind once more.

Shaded smiles and nods as he gently strokes the queen's mane "As long as the four..no five of us are here for her, her heart will never change" he says as he looks to his sleeping love and then sighs "If I had stayed..if.." he starts to choke up and tries to shake it off "N-no, no! I c-can't.."

Worried Indicus put a hoof on his friends shoulder. Though party unsure about what Shaded was referring to at the end. "Hey man what's wrong you were saying something about if you had stayed then seemed panicked there for awhile. What's on your mind, no bullshit either something was up."

Shaded sighs "The..darker side of me, wanted me to feed off of Crystal's love without her permission" he sighs and hangs his head "I'd never do that to my loving Queen, her heart is so fragile and gentle, so..beautiful, how could I taint it with my darkness?" he asks then looks to his old friend "I've known her all her life, and I blame myself for leaving her and letting her starve for over a century"

"Not much room to say, don't blame yourself, you couldn't do anything about what happened. When I still blame myself for the death of our squad and for what they did to Dusk Flower all to get to me, to break me. Funny thing is it worked, I was broken but at the same time it cost him his life." Indicus shook his head, "Well we're here and that's what matters."

Shaded nods "Exactly" he says as he kisses Crystal on the forehead to calm her dreams "she's been twitching a lot in her sleep today Indicus, I'd keep an eye on her" he says with a soft sigh as he gently rests his head ontop of Crystal's "Sleep well my Queen" he whispers to her as she slept