private Exiled and Alone (1x1 with Roxy Sparx)

Shadow Dancer

It is not long before Indicus is ready wearing his leather armor, and carrying a sword on his side and several daggers hidden in the outfit. He felt if he was to be investigating the guard he might as well make his presence as large as possible and see what that stirs up. In his bag he had some hygiene supplies and formal clothing for the Gala.

Shade smiles and looks at what he's packed "Come on then you old hybrid, lets get your lovely marefriend to Canterlot" he says as he begins to leave the house "Can we drop off to the boutique to let Rarity know that we're on our way to Canterlot?" he asks

Crystal smiles "Of course darling,I'm sure we can afford a small detour"

Indicus nodded then lead the group over to Rarity's place so Shaded could let his date know they were heading out to Canterlot. When the group arrived Indicus knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Came the reply Indicus complied and when Rarity noticed who it was she smiled. "What brings the three of you here?"

Shade smiles as he nuzzles and kisses her gently "I just wanted to drop in by to tell you that we are on our way to Canterlot and while Indicus may ask for my help every now and then, i will have plenty of time to spend with you" he says with a soft smile as he gazes lovingly into her eyes "You..have..the most beautiful eyes" he says with a deep blush

"Thank, you." Rarity blushes, "Well I look forward to your visits then and I have a few ideas of places we could visit while we are there." Rarity nods, "Well I'll let you and your friends be off now, wouldn't want to miss the train would you." Rarity waved the group goodbye and kissed Shaded. With the interaction over Indicus lead the group on board the train handed the conductor their tickets and found out that The princesses requested they get a first class car all to themselves. They are shown the way and left to their own devises for the trip.

Edited by Shadow Dancer

Shade smiles as he puts his luggage down then helps Crystal with hers. "The perks of being friends with Royalty I guess" he says as he soon relaxes and takes out a picture of Rarity, he sighs softly "One of these days my lady, you will be my wife" he chuckles

Indicus sets down his gear and walks up to Shaded having overheard him, "I'm sure she will one day become your wife if how well you two are hitting it off is any indication." Indicus walked up to Crystal, "Were there any Trains back before your banishment?"

"Not that I know of dear, we had carriages and the such, but nothing as advances as the trains" she states and nuzzles him, smiling at Shade's remark "I knew those two would be good for each other. He's a tough guy on the outside, but get to know him, and he's as squishy as a giant teddy bear, he loves little ones as well"

"Kinda figured but just wondered because I've heard some places have had trains before Equestria Thalemn never need them with how small it is but once Griffins proposed a network Thalemn started making a railway."

Indicus paused "Anyway, enough about history. How dose it feel to be on a train for the first time?"

Crystal smiles "Well it sure is a new experience for me, but I wonder what the normal ponies go through, I kind of doubt that they get this kind of treatment" she muses and nuzzles Indicus. She leans back a little on the bed and closes her eyes "I can't wait to arrive to Canterlot again"

"We'll get there soon and I'll get to learn what has changed over the years so in that regard this will be interesting to say the least." Indicus nuzzled Crystal "Besides best thing about this for me is being with my marefriend and long time friend and partner. Without the both of you it would be just another job."

Crystal blushes and smiles as she nuzzles him back "I'm sure miss Wing has been doing a good job with the Night Guard" she says as she closes her eyes and rests her head on her forehooves again.

Shaded smiles "She looks even more beautiful when she is asleep, even more innocent too" he says with a smile to Indicus "

Indicus nodded, "Yea she somehow manages it very well." Indicus climbs on the bed next to Crystal and gives her a light kiss, "She's cute as hell when she sleeps as well. Then again many seem so much more at peace when they are asleep."  She's been through hell and I'm glad I can give her some comfort and support after all that. Instead of her being carted off to jail for being a changeling." Indicus sighed, "One day Changeling's and Equestrian Ponies can live together without all the rumors, stigma, outright lies and exaggerations." 

Shaded nods as he closes his eyes "I am glad you've been able to give her that peace of mind and comfort, she is a very sweet and caring mare who deserves nothing but happiness in her life" he says and notices the cute little smile on Crystal's face "I'd say she's dreaming of the family she will be having with you"

"I protect all who I'm close to, I'm much like a dog in that sense. I'll do whatever I can to protect her." A familiar voice pops in his head, "Your closeness to your friend and love for this Queen makes you weak it will be your end." Indicus shakes his head. "Your right she deserves all the happiness she can get from life and I intend to give her what I can."  Indicus curls up next to Crystal and closes his eyes the feeling of warm smooth chitin and fur comforting him.

Shade smiles and goes over to a separate bed and lays down, closing his eyes and nods "I know, and don't listen to that voice, you have no reason to let her out" he says softly, knowing full well that that voice was always there in Indicus' mind "You have all of us looking out for everyone"

Indicus nods, "Thanks it is a nice feeling to know you have someone watching your back don't worry about the bitch in my head I've had enough of her and she'll find it harder to try and get out then before." "Are you so sure?" Indicus ignored the voice once more before closing his eyes one last time before nodding off.

A couple of hours later, Crystal woke up with a soft yawn and looked to her future husband with a smile. She slowly closes her eyes again and goes back to sleep, as it was still a pretty long ride to Canterlot. She couldn't help but snuggle even closer to him and kiss his cheek. "sleep well my love" she whispers

An hour or so later Indicus woke up snuggled close to Crystal He looked outside and noticed they had another hour to go but seeing as Indicus found himself wide awake he just basked in the warmth of his future bride feeling the rise and fall of her chest and her heartbeat. He laid there content. He started to wake Crystal up when they were about ten minutes out. "Hey Crystal wake up we're almost there."

Shaded opens his eyes and looks out the window then to his two closest friends. He smiles and closes his eyes again "It's so peaceful, you've known Rarity a while now, do you know if there's anything in particular other than fashion that she loves? I want to surprise her when she arrives in Canterlot"

"I've known her more as an acquaintance but I believe she is one to admire good art, music and plays. Classical when it comes to music." Indicus continued to lay down but still was very awake he just was enjoying the quiet and being near his marefriend.

Shaded smiles and notes them down "Thanks mate" he says as he smiles at the couple "you two really do make a cute couple," he says,narrowly ducking a playful swipe from Indicus "what? Just speaking my mind" he says with a giggle and looks at the picture "I wonder if Celly or Luna has told Twilight about us yet? I mean me and Crystal, both being Changelings"

Indicus shook his head, "Knowing Celestia, she probably wants to make it a surprise she may treat Twilight like a daughter but she also loves to make her squirm. So I expect Twilight to learn when Celestia introduces us and maybe a hint here and there before that so expect a few panicked mage bolts though you should be able to shield against them with little issue." 

Shaded chuckles "Easily, we trained along side each other" he says and nods. He closes his eyes Celly's always been the one to play jokes on ponies, sometimes I wonder if Pinkie Pie is her illegitimate daughter" he says with a joking laugh "That'd be something"

Indicus groaned, "I really do not want to think about that possibility one that I must say is seeming very likely knowing Celestia. It is a scary thought one that shall never be spoke about ever again."

The train soon came to a halt at the Canterlot train station, "Attention all passengers we have arrived at Canterlot Station, all passengers getting off should do so now."

Indicus roused Crystal and when she got up they collected their luggage and headed out of the train, into Canterlot.