private Exiled and Alone (1x1 with Roxy Sparx)

Shadow Dancer

Crystal smiles at them both as she once again rests her head on her forehooves, enjoying the warmth and comfort of Celestia's tail. "mm I wonder how she manages to..." she then feels something heavy on her tail and she looks around to see what it was. It was a little filly, no older than three who had found them and innocently curled up on her tail. She smiles and drapes a wing over the filly, but then sees a frantic mare running in. she looks up and smiles "you're this little one's mother, i take it?"

Indicus looked over when Crystal spoke up to the mother and realized who the child was and also the mother having seen them earlier that day when he was at Swirls shop. Indicus looked at the foal and frantic mother with a smile. "Hello there Night Vision, I see Sugar Drops found her way to Crystal's  tail, and found it to be a great bed. I remember sleeping on mom's tail with dad's wings protectivly over the two of us." Indicus chuckled at the memory.

Night Vision sighs and bows before saluting Shaded and Indicus "I'm so sorry, she just walked off and I couldn't find her" she says as she goes to pick up her sleeping filly, but Crystal smiles and lifts up a hoof "let her sleep dear, she's probably had a big day and needs a nap" she says, gently stroking the filly's mane with her hoof "and I don't mind her sleeping on my tail at all, I mean, I just spent 6 hours in Tia's tail" she says with a kind smile.

Night nods "As you wish your highness, if she is any trouble, call for me" she says with a bow and walks out

Crystal smiles "I highly doubt this little one could ever be any trouble, all I sense from her is innocence and love"

Indicus chuckled. "No need to salute Night Vision we are not active anymore." Indicus watched Night Vision walk out seemingly relived that she did not get in any trouble. Indicus looked at Sugar Drops sleeping in Crystal's tail with a smile. "The poor filly probably is tuckered out from all the sugar I bet. You are good with foals Crystal."

Crystal smiles at him "Well when you're a few centuries old and a queen of a hive of Changelings, you learn to become motherly" she says, using her magic to gently lift the filly up and finding a few pillows to make her tail more comfortable before placing her back onto her tail "There you go sweetheart, sleep well and auntie Luna will watch over your dreams" she says, as she gently kisses the filly's nose, eliciting a smile and giggle from the filly.

Shaded smiles "And that my dear friend, is why I had been in love with this beautiful mare for over a century"

Indicus quietly chuckled carefull not to disturb the filly. "Beautiful great with children and a good cook. I'd have to slap you if you passed Crystal up." Indicus, gave Crystal a kiss. "I don't think we could have met better mares to be with. I believe at the Gala we will have to beat the stuffed up bastards of them. Or just be us and let our reputations take care of all but the bravest. Either way I may actually enjoy the Gala this year."

Crystal smiles and kisses him back before nuzzling Sugar Drop and Shaded chuckles "Don't worry, I still remember that slap you gave me when we were raw recruits in the guard" he chuckles and nuzzles Crystal "And you're right, maybe this time the Gala will be fun" he says as he watches the loving display between Changeling Queen and filly. "A stallion would have to be stark raving insane to pass up such a beautiful hearted mare"

Indicus laughed, "I don't think even I someone with a voice in my head is that insane."

The presence in his head stirred though settled down when he told it to go away. He felt the angry reluctance but ignored it.

Indicus looked between the filly and Crystal, almost being able to see his own future child there.

Shaded smiles as he gently strokes Sugar Drops' mane with a hoof "Just imagine it old friend, our kids all curled up in their mother's tail and being held by her, It's a sight to make anyone's heart melt" he says and shakes his head with a chuckle "She might just take over Cadence's job as a foalsitter" 

Indicus rested on his side facing crystal but turned his head towards, Shaded. "Yea it is, and I believe Cadence is currently busy with foals of her own and because she got the Crystal Empire she will be quite busy with that as well. Though I do remember seeing her foalsitting Twilight on occasion and Twilight was always the curious little foal she even asked me about what I did and a few things about Thalemn. Cadence would always apoligise and lead Twilight off to do something else."

Shaded smiles and nods while closing his eyes and resting his head on top of Crystal's. He sighs softly and licks her ear gently "There's no..words that can truly describe the true beauty that our two mares hold." he says softly and smiles up at Indicus "So, what's the news on these stallions causing the Royal Guard to have a bad reputation?"

Indicus shook his head, "So far I have pictures of them dating up to two months ago. I'm hoping to compare them to guard photos in dossiers for a match. The insignia on the armor has it narrowed down to the unit. I believe they are both from the fifty-third Solar guard division. An elite unit so they may have some limited combat experience. Anyway I'll meet their thugs this weekend when they come so I'll hopefully get to see the Masterminds."

Shaded nods and coughs "those bastards, think they can get away with anything. Terrorizing innocent ponies, it's disgusting" he says with a scowl, but then quickly hugs Crystal "Shh, shh it's okay love, it's nothing you need to worry about, Indicus is more than capable to deal with it" he says, stroking her ears gently, to calm her down.

She sighs in relief and closes her eyes again, it would seem that she still had a lot of sleep to catch up on.

Indicus nods in agreement, "Ironically the hardest part will be taking them alive. These guards seem to be too confident in their peers unwillingness to believe that they are responsible. That or they are just very sloppy. Either way I should catch them soon."

He nods "I'll leave you to it then, but if you need backup, Night Vision, Night Wing and myself are on call" he says and then looks to Luna then to Crystal then to Indicus, he sighs softly "Follow me Indicus, there's something that's been on my mind I need to discuss"

"Okay." Indicus gets up to follow Shaded, "lead the way I'll be right behind you." Indicus starts wondering what this could have been about though he decided to trust his friend to tell him when presumably they got out of earshot of the others and any guards in the area.

They reach the garden and Shaded sits down "I know you're probably attached to your cabin, and not too keen on it, but.." he looks to the throne room window "It may be for the best interest of Crystal for us to live in the Palace, as I am sure Lulu and Tia would be alright with it. I'm just thinking, that if one or both of us are unavailable to help her, at least Lulu or Tia will always be there for her" he says with a thoughtful smile

Indicus lowered his head in thought, quite reluctant to just leave it but understanding the logic behind it. Staying in the castle would provide Crystal a bountiful source of food should she require it whether or not they were there. "Okay, your right it would be better to live here. I can always refresh the preservation spell every so many years. Besides we could use it as a vacation spot away from the castle."

Shaded nods "I had a feeling you'd understand, honestly I'm not too keen on living here, but it's for the best of Crystal" he says with a smile and then begins walking back to the throne room "She must be exhausted, poor girl, surviving in the forest alone for so long" he says, feeding her some of his love. He sighs softly as he then goes over to Rarity who was still asleep, he kisses her nose "Love you my love"

Indicus followed, and nodded in agreement, "I promised to protect her, if that means living here then I am fine with that. Went through so much yet she manages to retain so much energy and youthfulness. I don't age anymore but my eyes still betray my age. Hers do not, at least not till it is brought up."

Shaded smiles and nods as he rests his head on Rarity's, "I actually think this Gala will be really good. hopefully bringing a truce between our two races into effect, and Crystal will most likely be playing with all the foals that will be there" he says with a light laugh "I can just imagine, we wouldn't be able to find her for her being covered in adoring fillies and colts" he says with a big smile "Now that would be a sight to put a smile on any pony's face"

Indicus smiled able to easily imagine foal playing with and around Crystal. "Yea a truce between Changelings and Equestria will be a very welcome result for both parties. The Changelings in hiding could come back out and there could be less misinformation around. I can't count how many baseless theroies about changelings have been published and accepted as fact."

Shaded nods and nibbles on Rarity's ear a little, some what absent-mindedly "would be great to not have to don a disguise all the time, especially for Crystal, she shouldn't have to disguise her beauty from the world. I mean sure, her disguise is rather adorable and cute, but I'd honestly prefer her to be able to show her true beauty"

Indicus nodded, "Soon my friend, you and Crystal will be able to walk without any disguise. I imagine that any lone changelings will also flock to Crystal looking for a leader. The future will be interesting for all of us and we will be there for one another through it all."

He smiles and nods "Indicus, I'm glad that if anyone was to find our Crystal, it was you. Any other pony may have killed her" he says softly and smiles as he closes his eyes.

Crystal smiles and nods in her sleep, "Mmm I like that name, Shadow Step" she says softly in her beautiful yet motherly voice