Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Hunger Games: Equestria 2

Pinkazoid

15 users have voted

1. 1. Skip to games?

• Yes
    • No

Haste rolled her eyes playfully "I doubt that, specially with my sarcastic charm, that everypony just loves" she said the last words grinning a bit

''Hello.'' Said Splinter as walking up to Diamond Quill. A barricade of numbers circled around him. They began to shake violently, then they were destroyed. ''I'm.. Erm.. Sorry about that.'' Said Splinter as frowning.

(edited)

''Mine? 50% Chance he's insane, and another 50% chance he's very, very greedy.'' Said Splinter as rolling his eyes.

Edited by Calirolls

Haste walked towards the stage, trying to look happy as ever, she took a sit quickly next to the interviewer and smiled

Haste tried to think "The Capitol seems pretty nice, there's many things that'd be hard to find in District 4, and the weapon's quality is quite amazing, they're twice as better as the ones back home, anything with this quality would cost probably what a household would work for in a lifetime" she said chuckling a bit

''Your talking to the Destined to be dead.'' Said Splinter as rolling his eyes. He tapped his ear and 2 Sets of numbers appeared around him. ''Hmm... It seems your looking for an ally... I may be of Assistance.'' Said Splinter as clenching his two hoofs in between the sets of Numbers.

(edited)

Splinter laughed. ''I use my Numbers and skills as a weapon. This help me detects fate of the other District's players. Also, The Tech glass gives me telekinesis.'' Said Splinter as a Nearby chair began to hover.

Edited by Calirolls

Darkblade growled. "Impressive display of levitation. Too bad you have to use technology to obtain the same effect"

He turned to another chair. using barely anything of his energy, he lifted another chair up to the ceiling and let it hang there. "So...technology is your thing, huh?"

Haste thought for a second, many things came to mind but one thing was for sure "Dad if you're watching this, I'll make sure I'll win for you and District 4" she said confidently