Plageius

Calling all Con-Goers: Day Zero Lunch Meetup!

Recommended Posts

Hey everypony! If you're out of stuff to do on Day Zero (Thursday the 13th) of the con and appreciate some fine grub, why not meet up with other forum-using congoers at Max's Restaurant and Bar, a great diner within short walking distance from the Hyatt? We'd meet up at around 3 PM and all eat together, so if this sounds like something you'd enjoy, I hope you can make it on Thursday!

Edited by Plageius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Surely you mean Max's Restaurant & Bar - burlingame (maxsworld.com)? Because the opera house cafe is 20 or so miles away from the Hyatt, while the former is just across the street. ;)

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Bubs said:

Surely you mean Max's Restaurant & Bar - burlingame (maxsworld.com)? Because the opera house cafe is 20 or so miles away from the Hyatt, while the former is just across the street. ;)

That would be it, yea. :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

I might be down for this, can we get an address for this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, easymac said:

I might be down for this, can we get an address for this?

Better yet, here's a google maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/5PE1XdKRw812

Anyway, depending on the weather, I just might be attending as well.

Edited by Bubs
  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope we can see you both there!

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Are we meeting at the restaurant or at the Hyatt SFO lobby?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, easymac said:

Are we meeting at the restaurant or at the Hyatt SFO lobby?

Since its inching closer to the hour, we can just meet in the lobby now if you guys are here.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

11 minutes ago, Plageius said:

Since its inching closer to the hour, we can just meet in the lobby now if you guys are here.

I will down in a moment, I will be wearing a black vest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the people in the meetup won't be here till around 3 30, so we should meet up again around 3 15ish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Okay... So I'm down here in hyatt, but so are tons of other bronies. Where exaclly in the lobby, or is there a way to recognize you, plageius?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Bubs said:

Okay... So I'm down here in hyatt, but so are tons of other bronies. Where exaclly in the lobby, or is there a way to recognize you, plageius?

I'll be the guy sitting at one of the tables in the white hoodie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.