Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Calling all Con-Goers: Day Zero Lunch Meetup!

Plageius

Hey everypony! If you're out of stuff to do on Day Zero (Thursday the 13th) of the con and appreciate some fine grub, why not meet up with other forum-using congoers at Max's Restaurant and Bar, a great diner within short walking distance from the Hyatt? We'd meet up at around 3 PM and all eat together, so if this sounds like something you'd enjoy, I hope you can make it on Thursday!

Edited by Plageius

Surely you mean Max's Restaurant & Bar - burlingame (maxsworld.com)? Because the opera house cafe is 20 or so miles away from the Hyatt, while the former is just across the street. ;)

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Bubs said:

Surely you mean Max's Restaurant & Bar - burlingame (maxsworld.com)? Because the opera house cafe is 20 or so miles away from the Hyatt, while the former is just across the street. ;)

That would be it, yea. :blink:

22 minutes ago, easymac said:

Are we meeting at the restaurant or at the Hyatt SFO lobby?

Since its inching closer to the hour, we can just meet in the lobby now if you guys are here.

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Plageius said:

Since its inching closer to the hour, we can just meet in the lobby now if you guys are here.

I will down in a moment, I will be wearing a black vest.

Okay... So I'm down here in hyatt, but so are tons of other bronies. Where exaclly in the lobby, or is there a way to recognize you, plageius?

6 minutes ago, Bubs said:

Okay... So I'm down here in hyatt, but so are tons of other bronies. Where exaclly in the lobby, or is there a way to recognize you, plageius?

I'll be the guy sitting at one of the tables in the white hoodie