Shadow of Love (Private with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

54 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and walks in "Good morning ladies, would you care to look on my back? I think I have a couple of passengers" she says with a giggle

Luna and Celestia both look at each other then at the two kittens on Scarlet's back, both then squeeing and hugging a kitten each "Oh my look dear sister, Digit is so adorable as a kitten! And so is Astral!"

TU: I thought you two would love the young ones as kittens! Anyways I wonder what you think of your dresses. Especially you Celestia as your dress came out to be a really interesting and unique design.

Just now, Techno Universal said:

TU: I thought you two would love the young ones as kittens! Anyways I wonder what you think of your dresses. Especially you Celestia as your dress came out to be a really interesting and unique design.

Celestia smiles and hugs Astral close to her, loving the sound and feeling of the little kitten purring in her arms "I love it dear, it's very soft and silky" she says as she twirls around to show it off "Hugs my body nicely and shows off my..assets"

3 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Celestia smiles and hugs Astral close to her, loving the sound and feeling of the little kitten purring in her arms "I love it dear, it's very soft and silky" she says as she twirls around to show it off "Hugs my body nicely and shows off my..assets"

TU: It's obviously very soft Celestia! But still what's really fascinating is where exactly that golden outlined Roman toga like design came from. Maybe it was generated from my understandings and knowledge of human history but it really is a mystery to where that design came from. Anyways that's a rather good joke there with you showing off your dress Celestia! Anyways I would always think of assets in computer terms so it would always define the contents of a computer program.

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: It's obviously very soft Celestia! But still what's really fascinating is where exactly that golden outlined Roman toga like design came from. Maybe it was generated from my understandings and knowledge of human history but it really is a mystery to where that design came from. Anyways that's a rather good joke there with you showing off your dress Celestia! Anyways I would always think of assets in computer terms so it would always define the contents of a computer program.

Ceelstia smiles "It is a very good design for the dress, and very fitting" she says and then walks over to nuzzle him "Did you enjoy your sleep and dreams with Scarlet dear?" she asks softly, "I hope you did, because tonight is going to be a big night for all of us"

9 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Ceelstia smiles "It is a very good design for the dress, and very fitting" she says and then walks over to nuzzle him "Did you enjoy your sleep and dreams with Scarlet dear?" she asks softly, "I hope you did, because tonight is going to be a big night for all of us"

TU: Yeah really because the Romans were ancient to our society and your quite ancient because of your age Celestia it's actually quite logical for that dress design to be perfect for you! Anyways it's also going to be real fun night for all of us plus this year everyone in equestria is attending! Anyways at the gala I have a ton of incredible shows in mind to show off what my mind is capable of doing when it's working at it's true maximum! I'm talking about my original biological brain if you're wondering!  

16 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah really because the Romans were ancient to our society and your quite ancient because of your age Celestia it's actually quite logical for that dress design to be perfect for you! Anyways it's also going to be real fun night for all of us plus this year everyone in equestria is attending! Anyways at the gala I have a ton of incredible shows in mind to show off what my mind is capable of doing when it's working at it's true maximum! I'm talking about my original biological brain if you're wondering!  

Luna continued to snuggle Digit, who was happily asleep and purring in her lap. "Such a good little one" she coos softly to the kitten.

24 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Luna continued to snuggle Digit, who was happily asleep and purring in her lap. "Such a good little one" she coos softly to the kitten.

TU: That's really nice Luna! Anyways apparently your dress is once again very interesting. The vail on it is quite long but still your dress is printed with an image of a blue gas cloud in space! Plus your dress even has a glowing white moon symbol on the front of the neckpiece! Anyways Celestia appears to also have her cutie mark on the front of the neckpiece on her dress plus it's also glowing like yours Luna except it's glowing a beautiful orange for Celestia!

12 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: That's really nice Luna! Anyways apparently your dress is once again very interesting. The vail on it is quite long but still your dress is printed with an image of a blue gas cloud in space! Plus your dress even has a glowing white moon symbol on the front of the neckpiece! Anyways Celestia appears to also have her cutie mark on the front of the neckpiece on her dress plus it's also glowing like yours Luna except it's glowing a beautiful orange for Celestia!

Luna looks up and smiles "Oh yes our dresses are very nice indeed, thank you Techno, sorry if I don't seem all that interested, it's just little Digit is now asleep in my lap and I'd rather not disturb her little nap"

8 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Luna looks up and smiles "Oh yes our dresses are very nice indeed, thank you Techno, sorry if I don't seem all that interested, it's just little Digit is now asleep in my lap and I'd rather not disturb her little nap"

TU: Yeah Digit is literally curled up just like Muffin right now! Anyways it's quite logical of how your attention would shift over to Digit in this situation!

11 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah Digit is literally curled up just like Muffin right now! Anyways it's quite logical of how your attention would shift over to Digit in this situation!

Luna smiles and continued to gently pet Digit "she is so soft, and so cute" she says "My little kitten protege"

1 hour ago, Celestial Flight said:

Luna smiles and continued to gently pet Digit "she is so soft, and so cute" she says "My little kitten protege"

TU: I can imagine Luna! Plus the young one's capes are still the exact same size from before so they are really looking cute in their massive capes! Anyways Celestia on the outside your dress looks like it's made of a thick and warm wool plus it's probably really soft to! Anyways the Romans actually did use that very heavy wool originally for their clothing originally before they started using cotton. So once again that's something that's original from the Romans!  

Edited by Techno Universal

23 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: I can imagine Luna! Plus the young one's capes are still the exact same size from before so they are really looking cute in their massive capes! Anyways Celestia on the outside your dress looks like it's made of a thick and warm wool plus it's probably really soft to! Anyways the Romans actually did use that very heavy wool originally for their clothing originally before they started using cotton. So once again that's something that's original from the Romans!  

Scarlet giggles as she sat next to Luna and begun to pet Digit while Luna cuddled her "Muffin is going to love having two little kittens to love, look after and play with" she then looks up at Techno "Hey honey, you've got to come over here and feel how soft the kittens' fur is, it's just like how it was in our joined dream last night"

Scarlet giggles as she sat next to Luna and begun to pet Digit while Luna cuddled her "Muffin is going to love having two little kittens to love, look after and play with" she then looks up at Techno "Hey honey, you've got to come over here and feel how soft the kittens' fur is, it's just like how it was in our joined dream last night"

Techno then looked over with a smile to then quickly walk over and smooch his face in Digit's fur...

TU: Wow this is literally unbelievably soft! Plus look who's here!

Muffin then came into the bedroom cutely meowing. She then jumped up onto Celestia's back to then curl up and purr...

TU: Look even Muffin loves your dress Celestia!

7 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then looked over with a smile to then quickly walk over and smooch his face in Digit's fur...

TU: Wow this is literally unbelievably soft! Plus look who's here!

Muffin then came into the bedroom cutely meowing. She then jumped up onto Celestia's back to then curl up and purr...

TU: Look even Muffin loves your dress Celestia!

Celestia smiles and gently pets Muffin "Hello there Muffin, nice to see you, do you see the two kittens? One is Astral and the other is Digit, they're now yours to look after and love even more" she says with a smile and continues to pet the fluffy cat.

1 minute ago, Celestial Flight said:

Celestia smiles and gently pets Muffin "Hello there Muffin, nice to see you, do you see the two kittens? One is Astral and the other is Digit, they're now yours to look after and love even more" she says with a smile and continues to pet the fluffy cat.

(Getting in the shower now! :) )

Muffin then looked over at Digit and Astral to then meow loudly at them to call the two to come over to her...

TU: And now Muffin wants them to come to her!

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

(Getting in the shower now! :) )

Muffin then looked over at Digit and Astral to then meow loudly at them to call the two to come over to her...

TU: And now Muffin wants them to come to her!

Luna smiles as she allowed Digit to paw over to Muffin, and as she did, she and Astral both curled up with Muffin, snuggling into her fluff. Scarlet smiles "That is so adorable love" 

19 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Luna smiles as she allowed Digit to paw over to Muffin, and as she did, she and Astral both curled up with Muffin, snuggling into her fluff. Scarlet smiles "That is so adorable love" 

TU: Yeah plus Muffin is now purring even louder now!

Muffin then closed her eyes and went to sleep with the young ones cuddled up with her...

Just now, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah plus Muffin is now purring even louder now!

Muffin then closed her eyes and went to sleep with the young ones cuddled up with her...

Scarlet nods and smiles "Indeed, she is very happy right now" she says, gently petting Muffin  "Good kitty" she says and sees how happy the three kitties were making Tia, she then whispers to Techno "I think Digit and Astral becoming kittens made Tia happier than they made me" she giggles

17 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet nods and smiles "Indeed, she is very happy right now" she says, gently petting Muffin  "Good kitty" she says and sees how happy the three kitties were making Tia, she then whispers to Techno "I think Digit and Astral becoming kittens made Tia happier than they made me" she giggles

TU: Yeah that's pretty obvious to me Scarlet! Anyways here comes Foust and Glitch!

Foust and Glitch then come into the bedroom and both of them had their dress and suits on...

GU: Wow my suit is amazing! It looks exactly the same to yours Techno exept the cercuit patterns on it are green!

FO: To be honest this is the most beautiful dress I have ever worn in my time of existence! Like it's quite similar to Celestia's dress except for the fact that all the outlines are red and how the vail is a little bigger!

16 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah that's pretty obvious to me Scarlet! Anyways here comes Foust and Glitch!

Foust and Glitch then come into the bedroom and both of them had their dress and suits on...

GU: Wow my suit is amazing! It looks exactly the same to yours Techno exept the cercuit patterns on it are green!

FO: To be honest this is the most beautiful dress I have ever worn in my time of existence! Like it's quite similar to Celestia's dress except for the fact that all the outlines are red and how the vail is a little bigger!

Scarlet smiles "I know, look at my dress, and Foust, did yours come with a fur lined coat like The Princesses and mine did? Oh and look on Tia's back, tell me do you recognize the two little kittens?"

6 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles "I know, look at my dress, and Foust, did yours come with a fur lined coat like The Princesses and mine did? Oh and look on Tia's back, tell me do you recognize the two little kittens?"

FO: Yes of course it's got a layer of fur underneath! Anyways I can really only recognise those two kittens by their capes and Astral and Digit really look extremely cute as kittens!

GU: Well my suit is also fur lined to!

TU: Yeah Muffin and the two young ones really love Celestia's dress!

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

FO: Yes of course it's got a layer of fur underneath! Anyways I can really only recognise those two kittens by their capes and Astral and Digit really look extremely cute as kittens!

GU: Well my suit is also fur lined to!

TU: Yeah Muffin and the two young ones really love Celestia's dress!

Scarlet smiles and gently pets the three cats "I wonder where the other kitty went to"

Scarlet smiles and gently pets the three cats "I wonder where the other kitty went to"

TU: Ohh she's coming right now Scarlet!

Maggie then quietly walked into the bedroom and snuggled up with Muffin and the kittens on Celestia's back...   

15 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Ohh she's coming right now Scarlet!

Maggie then quietly walked into the bedroom and snuggled up with Muffin and the kittens on Celestia's back...   

Scarlet smiles "Four beautiful little kitties" she says and gently pets them, nuzzling into Tia's mane as she did so "Mm Celestia, your mane is so soft and warm"

Just now, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles "Four beautiful little kitties" she says and gently pets them, nuzzling into Tia's mane as she did so "Mm Celestia, your mane is so soft and warm"

TU: Plus we've also got this cool little party trick we could try!

Techno then wrapped his mane around his neck and his mane was now like a scarf...

TU: It's pretty cool isn't it! Plus Scarlet it's something you could easily try plus of course Luna and Celestia could try it too!