Fire Emblem Warriors - New Details Drop!

K.Rool Addict

I'm not a fan of this game sticking mostly to FE1, Awakening, and Fates(and this comes from someone who considers Awakening their favorite)

Like, the series has a massive cast of characters, so for them to only stick to those three seems incredibly dumb. I mean, will at least the other Smash Lords like Ike and Roy make an appearance?

5 minutes ago, Whompy Whomperson said:

I'm not a fan of this game sticking mostly to FE1, Awakening, and Fates(and this comes from someone who considers Awakening their favorite)

Like, the series has a massive cast of characters, so for them to only stick to those three seems incredibly dumb. I mean, will at least the other Smash Lords like Ike and Roy make an appearance?

Honestly, the only reason I'm happy about it is due to the likelihood of my all time favorite characters: like Nowi and Gaius being playable.

I certainly wouldn't mind some characters from The Sacred Stones being in here, Lute, Marisa, Joshua, Colm, among many others:

32eb2640eb0f2acd113583c1e6786e291ed2583b

^What a wonderful roster just that game alone would provide *-*

But still, even with only Awakening and Fates, we have such a wonderful level of diversity :o Remember, child characters from those games will likely come into play too, thereby expanding the roster even further! As long as we get great weapon/ character diversity (no more Sm4sh lost potential with every damn character being a blue haired swordsman outside of Corrin).

6 minutes ago, K.Rool Addict said:

Honestly, the only reason I'm happy about it is due to the likelihood of my all time favorite characters: like Nowi and Gaius being playable.

I certainly wouldn't mind some characters from The Sacred Stones being in here, Lute, Marisa, Joshua, Colm, among many others:

32eb2640eb0f2acd113583c1e6786e291ed2583b

^What a wonderful roster just that game alone would provide *-*

But still, even with only Awakening and Fates, we have such a wonderful level of diversity :o Remember, child characters from those games will likely come into play too, thereby expanding the roster even further! As long as we get great weapon/ character diversity (no more Sm4sh lost potential with every damn character being a blue haired swordsman outside of Corrin).

I mean, I love Cordelia, Tharja, Lucina and Cherche so I can't complain too much, but I was still kinda hoping for some of my PoR faves to show up too like Haar or the Black Knight

Just now, Whompy Whomperson said:

I mean, I love Cordelia, Tharja, Lucina and Cherche so I can't complain too much, but I was still kinda hoping for some of my PoR faves to show up too like Haar or the Black Knight

I'm betting on a direct sequel to this game within a few years. It seems like a very "Nintendo" thing to do :o 

They'll prolly string fans along like "Oh if this game sells well, we might just make a sequel and include the characters from fan favorite Fire Emblem games". Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they made a new poll like the old Smash Ballot >.>

I think the game interests me even though I do play the warriors series (such as dynasty, samurai, orochi, and hyrule warriors). That "everyone would be using a sword" part there would make sense cuz most warriors characters use different type of weapons other than swords and/or their main weapons.

NJDSJjA.jpg