Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I want a new partner in Badminton...

Bolt Chaser

If you're on the East Coast, I'll be there in August...

Aaaaand looking harder, I'm going to be a high school senior this up coming year... so P.E. will not only be done for this year then, I'll be too old...

Yeah, just go ahead and kill her.

Well i live in the central area, but i'll be possible to kill her *gets Nintendo super scope 6 ready*

Hm. Ask if they are willing to play singles and switch off. Most people in gym class aren't really all that willing to exercise, and your partner will jump at the chance to do absolutely nothing. Sometimes the opposing team will agree to this.

I am just going to guess the gym teacher isn't paying any attention if she can just walk out of the court for a break, so you should be able to play singles pretty easily without him noticing.

Well i'm mostly playing singles in badminton whenever a game is going which is good because i can be able to score more points. And my partner had been caught taking a break, butmy partner just stood there doing nothing. Still, i'll be able to win without her
  • Brohoof 1

I've had to deal with this before a few times in other mediums, but in a sport like badminton(Which I've dealt with a bad partner before xD) is rough. I haven't played like like 3-4 year but I'll be your partner (if it were only that easy). Much luck, but you said this is for a class correct? I am sure there is a grade to be had here, just tell her to stop wasting everyone's time, if it persists tell a teacher that she's useless... Well you might want a different choice of words but you get what I'm saying.

Story of my life. I don't really care though, it's only P.E :P

well the only good thing about p.e is that you can play basketball on a almost real basketball arena floor. but my story of my life is watching my friend trying to fix a school pencil sharpener lol

I've had to deal with this before a few times in other mediums, but in a sport like badminton(Which I've dealt with a bad partner before xD) is rough. I haven't played like like 3-4 year but I'll be your partner (if it were only that easy). Much luck, but you said this is for a class correct? I am sure there is a grade to be had here, just tell her to stop wasting everyone's time, if it persists tell a teacher that she's useless... Well you might want a different choice of words but you get what I'm saying.

Well yes this is for a grade, but for it's a grade for each separate person, not a partner grade. But today, we played again and my partner was in the bathroom for most of the time so i had to played by myself. But that is good because i was able to score 13 points all by myself, no help at all. Even though i lost, i was able to make points without a partner needed

Bah, I'd say request to not have a partner but that may just reflect poorly on you. Just make sure that your teacher is aware of her nonsense. She should not be allowed to get away with that. It's not fair to you or anyone else.

(edited)

Bah, I'd say request to not have a partner but that may just reflect poorly on you. Just make sure that your teacher is aware of her nonsense. She should not be allowed to get away with that. It's not fair to you or anyone else.

Well i just hope she gets caught being on a break, but like i said, i would be able to get more points without her Edited by Lightning Chaser