Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Are you seeking of exempting a final examination?

Allen

Because when you pass the class course in high school (or college), you have the option to exempt the class at the end of semester as it depends on the final examination exemption form in the semester. When you exempted the class means you don't have to take your final examination, you're finished with the class course for the semester. And there will be a reason why you're exempting the class for the semester?

Also, I'm sorry, the bad news for me is the final examination in high school at my school district in this semester (Fall 2017) are canceled because of Hurricane Harvey, we didn't come to school for like 2 weeks and they will have to make up instructional hours on those days in this semester. As I'm a senior for this school year, I want to know how many classes does seniors can exempt in the fall semester. Since summer school this year, I knew how many classes does seniors can exempt in the fall semester: they can exempt up to 4 classes in the fall semester, and in the spring semester they can exempt all classes. So in the next semester which is the Spring 2018 semester, I have a chance to take the final examination but I expected to exempt those.