Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming MVC: Infinite

Castle Bleck

Still need to to get it since I really enjoyed the demo. Roster isn't that great and it's worse how they're holding all the interesting characters hostage for DLC.

That said I'm happy X made it at least 

From what I have seen, the game plays incredibly well, surprisingly well. It seems far different from MvC 2 and 3, opting to go back to the style of the first game. That makes it a bit slower and with only two fighter teams, but it apparently works very smoothlike. The problem I see...Capcom just doesn't give this series the love it deserves. There hardly seems to be any extras and the presentation is...well, really bad, for the most part. It has some shining moments like in some of the models and some of the supers, but Capcom seems to treat this franchise like a third wheel.

I think the game seems like a really good *budget* fighter. The mechanics are there and they are very solid, but they neglected to give any additional fluff, like last time.

My favorite Infinity Surge: The Soul Stone's.

My favorite Infinity Storm: A three-way tie between the Reality Stone's, the Soul Stone's, and the Space Stone's.

What are your favorite Infinity Stone mechanics?