Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Antigone

HunterTSN

(edited)

striker, who was almost done with the arm brace's saw lockhart tumble in to the cabin, "ah! lockhart i'm almost done with your brace's, just a few more tweek's and there!" striker handed the brace's back to lockhart, "finished, also added a few thing's and changed the design a little!"

Edited by jdor11

((the problem with your imagination is that it completely changes everything about the RP. I'm not saying this particular one did, but remember Where the Sunset ends? Your imagination is what got you kicked out))

Cloud decided to look for Kryos, he had a few questions about the enemies they'd be faced with.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

((Alright guys, I've been sympathetic enough for you all who haven't posted or even looked at the rp yet. So, without further adeiu, we're leaving you in the dust. Except for you, PinkieDaShy. We're just saying that you're in your quarters.))

Kyros' patience had eventually run out. He walked over to Ratchet who had eventually made his way to the top deck.

"Ratchet," He began, "It's been what seems like four weeks since we started admitting ponies onto the ship. It pains me to say this, but we'll be leaving now. I'll leave a notice near this area on the dock to tell them where the ship is," Kyros sighed, "We'll meet up with them at the next stop." He went back to his quarters to write the note. It read:

To those who enrolled for the HAS Antigone,

We've decided that we've waited long enough for you to come to the ship. Go east to Hoofington, that's where we're stopping first. I expect to see you there.

-Kyros

Kyros then walked back onto the ship, "Well, Ratchet, fire her up."

"Righto, cap'n!" Ratchet turned and hightailed to the engine room. He grasped the propeller crank firmly with both hooves and spun it until there was enough momentum for the engines to take over. Above him he heard the familiar sounds of ropes being dragged across the deck. But instead of feeling the ship rising he felt a unsettling feel in his stomach, they were losing altitude. Running back up to the top deck he quickly sought out Kyros, "Captain, she's falling. We are two heavy, we'll have to jettison some of the ballast if we don't want to be grounded."

striker walked in to the engine room and overheard the conversation "were finally leaving?!"

((You mean on deck, we were up on deck))

(edited)

>well that can't be good!< thought striker to himself hearing what Kryos said "anything i can do to help captain?!"

(you know what i mean)

Edited by jdor11

(edited)

Kyros looked at striker, "Mr. Striker, you're a soldier. It seems that you don't know what a soldier does in his line of work. You have no need in this category." Kyros looked around at what was so heavy. He had accounted for the weight of everything, and they were just within the weight limit. What was it that was slowing them down?

Kyros asked, "Ratchet? What is almost completely useless but still weighs alot? I'm trying to think of things that we can toss."

Edited by KingOfIcecream

(edited)

"Hmm, useless and ways a lot... Maybe a recruit," Ratchet looked at Stiker strangely.

Edited by thesteampunkninja

(edited)
Noticing Lockhart walk onto deck, Ratchet and Kyros reached the same conclusion... "The braces" Edited by thesteampunkninja

"Right." They both walked over to LockHart. Kyros slid off the left brace, and Ratchet slid off the right brace. They each picked one up, and simultaneously threw them to the world below.

"Guah!" came a voice from below.

Kyros leaned over the side, "... Sorry." The man seemed to be nocked out though.

Almost immediately, they began to ascend.

"don't panic lockhart i can build you a new lighter pair! although kinda suck's seeing how i had to repair those... oh well!" striker said in a cheerful tone

(edited)

"We're off! Goodbye Fillydelphia, next stop Hoofington" Ratchet said aloud as the ship started off towards the mountains looming in the east, their destination lying just beyond.

((If your wondering about the route, check out the OOC topic, I posted a map there. http://mlpforums.com...s-antigone-ooc/))

A month had passed and luckily, the new recruits had managed to stay alive since then. Kyros looked past the nose of the ship with a telescope. He could see the mountain range comming up.

Kyros said, "Ratchet, the mountain range is comming up. Be ready to manuver past them."

"ooh could i see?" striker asked motioning for telescope "living in the everfree, i have never seen mountain's before!" striker said in a excited tone.

(edited)

"I'll be ready captain," Ratchet turned to go down to the engine rooms when he noticed movement behind them, judging by the cloud of smoke spat up he could tell it was one of those diesel airships used by the Industrialists. "Airship off the stern captain! They shouldn't bother us, The Antigone is still neutral in Industrial Equestria."