The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Just now, Rikifive said:

Hey everypony, how is it going? :D 

Hey there riki, how's it going?

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Lord Midnight Madness said:

Modeling? What kind of modeling?

I'm making a representation of Ponyville for my animation. It's kind of a slow process. :D

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Hey there riki, how's it going?

Hiiii Taze! ^_^ 

It's going great! :D Preparing to make some progress.. :dash:

4 minutes ago, Rixton said:

Nothing serious, modeling right now.

How about you?

Modeling? You mean working on 3D models? :ooh: nvm, you mentioned that above;  Sounds interesting, may I see? :catface:

I'll be working on my project. :P 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Rikifive said:

Hiiii Taze! ^_^ 

It's going great! :D Preparing to make some progress.. :dash:

Aye, indeed. I'm just doing my thing and listening to music.^_^

• Brohoof 4

8 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Modeling? You mean working on 3D models? :ooh: Sounds interesting, may I see? :catface:

I'll be working on my project. :P 

Yeah, 3D is one of my hobbies.
Here are some:

PV.thumb.jpg.afad82f6fa4929c72928433efd1f22ce.jpgPV2.thumb.jpg.d7e0219c9091b2950ee881f350595ecd.jpgPV3.thumb.jpg.1d366a3706eab1062fbd5ab8ba189271.jpg

Seeing them in the view-port may make look them dummy, the magic is made during rendering. :D

Btw, what project did you mention?

Edited by Rixton
  • Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Rixton said:

Here are some:

PV.thumb.jpg.afad82f6fa4929c72928433efd1f22ce.jpgPV2.thumb.jpg.d7e0219c9091b2950ee881f350595ecd.jpgPV3.thumb.jpg.1d366a3706eab1062fbd5ab8ba189271.jpg

Seeing them in the view-port may make look them dummy, the magic is made during rendering. :D

Woah, that's pretty neat.

• Brohoof 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Rixton said:

Here are some:

Cool blender 

I only use sfm 

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Thanos said:

Cool blender 

I only use sfm 

Back in 2014 I too used SFM (however my blender began ~2010), it was powerfull and easy to use, after seeing the official tutorials, I was able to make some random funny stuff, the problem is that when particles, texturing or similar things come in place, it is way harder to achieve what you want. Btw, SFM is a very good program for learning how to animate a character.

9 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Aye, indeed. I'm just doing my thing and listening to music.^_^

Heh, then that's good! gvX7LEQ.png

10 minutes ago, Rixton said:

Here are some:

That's really nice! I tried 3D modeling once and.... oh boy... that's really difficult. :P I'll just stick to 2D stuff, at least for now. :squee:

These look really decent already, no kidding. Good work! :yay:

At the moment I'm working on something really small and rather silly-- I kinda don't want to spoil stuff, but I can show this relatively cheap thing for now. :D 
xchZwsW.gif

The deadline comes really soon, but I should be able to get this done, hopefully. :twi:

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Rikifive said:

That's really nice! I tried 3D modeling once and.... oh boy... that's really difficult. :P I'll just stick to 2D stuff, at least for now. :squee:

At the moment I'm working on something really small and rather silly-- I kinda don't want to spoil stuff, but I can show this relatively cheap thing for now. :D 
xchZwsW.gif

The deadline comes really soon, but I should be able to get this done, hopefully. :twi:

That's still pretty cool, but your gonna give twilight whiplash doing that.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Rikifive said:

xchZwsW.gif

I'm completely opposite, I found 2D too hard, I tried anime studio. This Twilight anim looks cute!  Good luck with your project! :grin:
However 2D looks was more nice than 3D.

But, thanks for you opinion you all! :ph3ar:

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

xchZwsW.gif

I still like it when her head was able to go a full 360 degrees

• Brohoof 2

48 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Don't think I have too much to do today. Maybe get some work done that I need for school and other stuff. Other than that, not really. :muffins:

A lazy day is always good. I should get some writing done today.

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

I still like it when her head was able to go a full 360 degrees

Hmm... perhaps there will be something for that. :bedeyes:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Lord Midnight Madness said:

Yeah on my lazy days I watch TV and play video games. I work 5 days a week I like my lazy weekends

Pretty similar to me; on my lazy days I procrastinate here on forums, watch Youtube and also play video games. :P 

5 days in a week is definitely too much, compared to only 2 days free from work. :rarity: Wish it was the other way around, I wouldn't complain if I'd have to go to work only twice in a week. :derp:

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Thanos said:

Guys I have bads new some one steal my sfm picture

How so? :o 

2 minutes ago, Lord Midnight Madness said:

Yeah my new job I'm saving vacation days and I'm going to brony con next year. I heard that it was going to be the last one so i'm gonna be there next year fingers crossed.

Oh good luck with that. :)
Now that I think of it... Looks like I'll end up never being there. I was thinking, that *perhaps* one time I'd be able to get there, but welp, apparently that time will never come. :twi:

• Brohoof 1