Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming A Hijacked Steam Account Isn't The Greatest Thing In The World

Just today I fell for a dirty trick. I payed for it dearly! I'm getting ahold of Steam to see if they can get my account back! I also have my Aunt's credit card number still on it. so right now im in deep s**t.

What dirty trick?

So that other do not fall prey to it.

Just another stupid "trololololol u get free gamsh!" trick. darn am i Stupid!

That really sucks, I hope you regain control of your account. As for your aunt's credit card, I would definately tell her so she will know what is up if someone starts to use it, or she could just cancell it. Good luck on getting out of this, and I wish you the best.

-baconboy56

Just today I fell for a dirty trick. I payed for it dearly! I'm getting ahold of Steam to see if they can get my account back! I also have my Aunt's credit card number still on it. so right now im in deep s**t.

I agree!

Ouch, that hurts.

I would close that card since he can buy anything he wants from Steam via that card.

If he buys anything from steam as a gift or to OP's account it'll be logged so that shouldn't be too much of an issue for Steam to fix.

Tho the sooner he gets the account back the better.

Ah, Everything is fine now. I got it back. (long sigh) that was one of the darkest days for me. :blush:

Glad you got it back. :)