Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Some of Ninii's art

Niniibear

free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png Hoii sweet buns! free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png 

free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png So I am doing this post to show off some art! free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png 

free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png Most examples are just Character Designs of adopts I make, so that's why some of them have the same pose since I sell the design and not the rest.  free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png 

free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png I draw mainly anything free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png 

free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png Many of them belong to a semi closed species known as Northlings, if interested let me know ! free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png

free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png Art is my full time job so please do understand that I do not do requests free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png 

free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png I hope you enjoy free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png

free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png Do let me know what you think! free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png

By_me.jpg
bleb__by_niniibear-dbmdibi.jpg
goat__by_niniibear-dc1y9j3.jpg
niniibear_logo_by_niniibear-dbjulny.pngneila_auction___astral_northling_by_nini
berry_auction___astral_by_niniibear-dc76flora_auction___garden_witch_royal_north
faering_x_northling_hybrid_auction____cllion_by_niniibear-dc7za40.png

• Brohoof 2

These are all impressively intricate designs, I like them! Very well done, Niniibear. ^ ^

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/04/2018 at 7:42 PM, Sunset Rose said:

These are all impressively intricate designs, I like them! Very well done, Niniibear. ^ ^

Thank you!!!!

On 05/04/2018 at 11:11 PM, Gone Airbourne said:

Absolutely gorgeous artwork <3

Thank you!

On 06/04/2018 at 2:33 AM, sprinkle nostrils said:

Oh, so sweet arts ^-^ I'll follow you a bit, if you don't mind :P

What program do you use?

Sure!!
Thank you C: 

I use Paint tool sai and PS

• 1 month later...