Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

some recent arts

BirdsBooksBrownies

Haven't submitted anything in a while so I thought I'd rectify that with art drawn this year. 
In order of submission

• Two images from a fanfic idea I was working on based on the historical disaster of Pompeii circa AD 79.

• A couple of images from a state celebration event held at my mom's current place of work which is a history museum, to be precise the arts had to be related to the state somehow so I did a pony parody of a local radio station and an anthropomorphic bird based on aviatrix Amelia Earhart.

• A drawing inspired by a fanfiction called "The Mare Who Once Lived on the Moon" a story that takes place in a Steampunk Equestria, given the nature of Steampunk, I tried to capture the idea of the historical form of photography called daguerreotype/tin-type

• A drawing from Valentine's weekend I took my Twilight Sparkle Plushie to see the movie TITANIC at the local theater and drew up one of the movie scenes.

• And finally, An attempt at anthro-pony, based on a fanfiction called "BULLETPROOF HEART" an action-adventure set in a hot and dusty Wild West world. Rarity is lost in a vast desert and is somewhat begrudgingly rescued/aided by the very solitary Fluttershy who calls a magical oasis home. 

pomphay2.jpg

pomphay1.jpg

Canterlot Public Radio.png

Amelia Meadowlark.png

Professor Bright Spark.jpg

Never in Absolution mlp.jpg

Fluttershy Darrow.png

• Brohoof 1