Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Recent Pulls Thread

Rikifive

• The topic was pinned

Forgive me Furina, for I have sinned.

I was sitting at 71 pity (guaranteed) on the character banner, so basically I could pick a character of my choice. While I wanted Neuvillette, I also wanted to wait and save for Furina, so I decided to gamble on weapon banner to see what the fate says. 

I pulled for weapons and after failing and getting Staff of Homa at 24 pity, I pulled like 40 more times to see if I can get the book, but I didn't get anything, so it was time to pass. ...buuut today, in this last day, I couldn't resist, and decided to pull until next 5* and thankfully I got Tome of the Eternal Flow at 67 pity.

So with that, I decided to yoink Neuvillette as well.

2023-10-17_01-47-14.png

Now I'm broke. No primos, no pity. :pip-err:

But there's still plenty of time to save for Furina, no matter what happens, no more pulling until she arrives.

That surely sums it all up! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

Yeah, but there's lots of exploration left for me, including the entire second part of desert. Lots of primos. Furina will be the motivation to get to everything I've been procrastinating with. :mlp_icwudt:

I'm sure I'll have enough for one 5*, but if I won't win 50/50 (which would be 4th in a row IIRC), I'm not sure how it will go...

• Brohoof 1

@Light Blade Yeah, I should, that will be a long way. :P I'm using it all the time now, won't open a single chest without having that map opened. :proud:

He's fun to play, I think it will be worth it. :darling:

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

I made an another trial with Cloud Retainer and noticed, that her healing over time heals ALL characters, which is quite nice. I was thinking she'll be a great choice for Furina. Not only swirling hydro for RES shred, but poggers constant healing. ...and perhaps it'll be a good opportunity to ressurect Xiao, who I never really used lol.
I ended up pulling for her and...

• At 80 pity I lost 50/50 for the 5th time (!!) to Dehya (C1)
  • At 77 pity I got that guaranteed illuminated bird

Then I decided to throw some more at Nahida and

• At 11 pity I finally got out of that horrible streak and got Nahida (C3)

That Nahida pull saved the day, but losing 50/50 5 times in a row still hurts. I had high pity on weapons, so made few pulls and...

• At 69 pity I got Wolf's Gravestone.

And that's where over 20000 primos went... Results depressing as ever lately, but at least there's that little green bean. 💚e-cocosmile.png

Yay me I won 50/50 and got C1 for Neuvillette :izzy-shine:

2024-04-03_05-02-34.png

Now I have everything I wanted from this banner, so back to saving~

I got the gaslighting, gatekeepeing girlboss tomboy from Khaenri'ah. Her style is not as comfortable as that of Hu Tao since the little gremlin comes online far more swiftly, but Arle is better at conserving momentum because her pyro infusion doesn't go away on its own unless you heal her. Due to her nature as an on-field attacker, a shield is nearly mandatory.