Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Could Fluttershy be the new princess?

AuraTheAlicorn

i am just theorizing this, but i just want to ask of a theory. Could Fluttershy be the next princess? she does have the comparability for being a princess. but i wanted to ask this community first considering. i have the theory in mind and sort of in the loops of Predicting. so anyone want to theorize it? :ooh: :twi: :adorkable: :please:

I don't see Fluttershy becoming the next princess, let alone the rest of the main six. Twilight was Celestia's protégé, has been involved in all of Ponyville's problems, holds the element of magic, primarily with the help of Spike saved the Crystal Empire, and solved an incomplete spell by Star Swirl. She didn't become a princess till after doing all of that. The rest aren't anywhere near qualified for such a high position, they should have their hooves tied with their regular lives, it's a miracle that they have the time to be friendship teachers. If it weren't for the fact that they were securing the future of Equestria's relationships with foreign nations and seeing how bad areas beyond the nation are, I don't think they'd be doing it.

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, AuraTheAlicorn said:

she does have the comparability for being a princess.

Honestly I don't really think so, I mean she's very kind, and every princess should be kind- but I think she's lacking in several other areas, from being more assertive (A lesson she seemingly has to keep learning over and over again) to being able to detach herself from her secluded animal filled life to fulfill the duties of being a princess, which I just feel would make Fluttershy feel overwhelmed. If she were given the opportunity to be a princess, I don't think she would accept it. She would nicely turn the offer down, and probably insist that she is perfectly fine with the way her life is now :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, King of Canterlot said:

Honestly I don't really think so, I mean she's very kind, and every princess should be kind- but I think she's lacking in several other areas, from being more assertive (A lesson she seemingly has to keep learning over and over again) to being able to detach herself from her secluded animal filled life to fulfill the duties of being a princess, which I just feel would make Fluttershy feel overwhelmed. If she were given the opportunity to be a princess, I don't think she would accept it. She would nicely turn the offer down, and probably insist that she is perfectly fine with the way her life is now :fluttershy:

very true, anyway i am just theorizing ;P though she has to learn assertiveness over and over again.. shes very shy and kind to others but she does lack somethings to be a princess. but other than that this subject might stay as a theory instead of a real thing :P   

1 hour ago, SharpWit said:

I don't see Fluttershy becoming the next princess, let alone the rest of the main six. Twilight was Celestia's protégé, has been involved in all of Ponyville's problems, holds the element of magic, primarily with the help of Spike saved the Crystal Empire, and solved an incomplete spell by Star Swirl. She didn't become a princess till after doing all of that. The rest aren't anywhere near qualified for such a high position, they should have their hooves tied with their regular lives, it's a miracle that they have the time to be friendship teachers. If it weren't for the fact that they were securing the future of Equestria's relationships with foreign nations and seeing how bad areas beyond the nation are, I don't think they'd be doing it.

well, its only a kind of theory which will stay as a theory, it just felt she is kind to others but lacks some traits of being a princess, and she has to learn assertiveness so many times and a bunch. but this subject is only a theory and it might as well stay as one of those theory's