Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching TwoKinds-esque RP (1x1 anthro/furry or human/sol/rom/adv)

Sphinx-Ara

So I am looking for someone to do a 1x1 slice of life, romance and adventure type TwoKinds-esque Rp with. For those who are not familiar with it, they can find the about section HERE.

The premise is not going to go along with the two groups (though they might be included as side characters). Scarlet Avalon Rose Wintersoul (My oc) is a shifter (can shift between Keidran and human), and is a snow wolf Keidran with blue eyes, long braided red hair and tribal patterns on her fur. She is lonely in the town of Edinmire, working as a servin girl at the Riftwall East Tavern, and is the adopted daughter of the tavern's owner Adira. Your OC (human, anthro pony or anthro furry aka Keidran) comes into town and stays at the tavern and stays a while. During that time he/she gets to know my OC and they start developing feelings for each other. More details can be discussed at later date pending what happens.

What Scarlet looks like (without clothes on - SFW) can be found HERE

• Brohoof 2

This sounds interesting. I have a couple OC's that may work, but I am thinking my fox OC Kitsune would work well with this. She would be just a Keidran. Take a look at her profile in my signature and let me know what you think. 

11 minutes ago, Kitsune* said:

This sounds interesting. I have a couple OC's that may work, but I am thinking my fox OC Kitsune would work well with this. She would be just a Keidran. Take a look at her profile in my signature and let me know what you think. 

Could certainly work for sure :)

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Aqua shine said:

its look good to do

Feel free to pm me so we can discuss more details ^^

12 hours ago, Kitsune* said:

Same

This sounds very interesting, and I'd like to take part! Sadly, although the concept of it isn't to hard to grasp, I don't know much about the Two-Kinds world. If you could fill me in with the smaller, or most important details that are missed in the link you posted, it would be much appreciated. 

I do have an OC to use, he's a Human though. I don't have a picture or anything, but I could describe him to the best of my abilities.

Thanks, and take care!