Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Stormquestria

Dragulia

(edited)

IMG_0911.thumb.JPG.ff55791b9044877b9cffb0fd50d26420.JPG

What If?

The Storm King was,while funny, a smart, intelligent military statagist and equal opportunity oppressor?) 

Plot:

The Storm King keeps his promise to Tempest Shadow and restores her horn. However her new horn infects her mind, making her loyal and power hungry(she's been brainwashed to believing she has always been loyal to the king) The Storm army captures the Mane 5 and Spike. Bit The Storm King says.

"It's just aswell. Your plan failed but it was cunning, I could use that, I am after all, an equal opportunity oppressor"

He brainwashes them all including Spike! 

"One Big Evil Family"

-One year latter- 
The Mane 6 are now commanders in the Storm King's military. Commander Twilight opened a school like before but..it's "Twilight's Stormquestria Military Academy" everycreature that is from a territory in "The Storm Empire" is there, training to be the future soilders for the campaigns against the northern lands(Tierk and Scopans homeland, which also includes werewolves)

Commander Dash and Applejack is supervising the troops of ground and air assault(Pegasi, Dragons, Griffons, Hippogriffs) 

Commander Rarity is the chief of military designs, creating the best banners, uniforms and style for each creature.

Spike has, it pretty good! At first he was just a private and still assistant, until he helped big time, in the conquest of The Dragonlands, and suggested sea factories be placed in Seaquestria(conquered after the battle of Canterlot) he now has the statues of Lieutenant.

Lieutenant Spike however is not in Equestria, he left with Captain Grubber(the two now have a cute bromance now) to the front lines of the North. Though keeping in her mindset Commander Twilight assigned him a guard "The Storm Paladins" a group of elite cat magic users(like Capper but magic users) while they take orders from Spike, they can override them if it is for his own protection(Twilight may be "evil" now but she still has her heart)

Tempest is now General and supreme commander of The Storm Army, in the great Storm Empire she is second, only the king has higher authority. 

The Storm Six, are the young Six, but they are much more like elite warriors then students. They have graduated as valedictorians from TSMA, and are looking to join the frontline.

My character is "Sergeant Smok".

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight
IC added

It's an interesting idea, but I think you're missing the idea of the rp for the characters, basically, you set up the background of the rp, but not for the rp. For example, are we soldiers helping them or against them?

11 hours ago, reader8363 said:

It's an interesting idea, but I think you're missing the idea of the rp for the characters, basically, you set up the background of the rp, but not for the rp. For example, are we soldiers helping them or against them?

I'm going with soilders at the Academy getting ready for the Northern campaign

10 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Okay, so what do you need for an application?

Well are you talking about for joining in the game or the rules to get into the Academy?

18 hours ago, reader8363 said:

I was talking about the rp(game)

Well, what type of student/soilders do you want to play as? 

Which creature would you like to be(Pony, Dragon, Griffon, Yak, Changeling, Hippogriff, Ect)

No blood or gore 

No swearing(simple insults are fine)

Basically try to keep it in tone with the movie.

17 hours ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

This sounds like a really neat thing for a fan fiction. You got lots of talent.

Thank you. :)^_^

On 5/24/2018 at 6:49 PM, reader8363 said:

I'm guessing on a train to the camp, or where it takes place, is a good place to start

Sounds good, I’ll get us started.