Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony and Carebear crossover theory

ManaMinori

For a long time, I have believed that the My Little Pony universe and Care Bears are connected (another topic on how that is, later). But within the MLP g4verse, there are many things left unexplained, even now. However, I think that the Care Bearsverse, which, again, I believe is connected, fills in the missing pieces and questions in the MLPverse.

One of  them explains the effect of the Zebra's rhyming and the events of Hearth's Warming Eve in relation to the Care Bears.

Spoiler

Perfect and Polite Panda rhyme due to having been accepted by the (MLP) Zebras who and picking up their habits as they lived with them. Eventually, due to being nomads, the zebras moved elsewhere while the Panda siblings chose to remain in the valley, unable to leave their home until the Care Bears came along to ease their loneliness many years later.

The blizzard that overtakes Paradise Valley in “The Long Lost Care Bears” episode is actually from (MLP’s) Wendigoes, which are caused by the hatred in the hearts of some of the human villagers that live there. In (MLP’s) the episode “Hearth’s Warming Eve”, when the characters act out the HWE play of the founders’ story, they depict ponies as the cause of the storm. Unbeknownst to them, the true historical record of the story, which has been lost through time to the majority, has been secretly preserved in the archives of Storybelle’s library. The real story was of humans, but through interpretation, since been changed by word of mouth and told as ponies who caused the blizzard, in order to appeal to its audience. The “Fire of Friendship”

The cause of the misinterpreted story was due to Snow’el and Snow’el II being eyewitnesses to the event of Perfect and Polite bringing warmth to the valley with their Belly Badges, but mistaking them for ponies, and recording the events in that way, while naming the burst of light in the shape of a heart “the fire of friendship”.

On 6/15/2018 at 9:45 AM, Nightmare Muffin said:

For a long time, I have believed that the My Little Pony universe and Care Bears are connected (another topic on how that is, later). But within the MLP g4verse, there are many things left unexplained, even now. However, I think that the Care Bearsverse, which, again, I believe is connected, fills in the missing pieces and questions in the MLPverse.

One of  them explains the effect of the Zebra's rhyming and the events of Hearth's Warming Eve in relation to the Care Bears.

Reveal hidden contents

Perfect and Polite Panda rhyme due to having been accepted by the (MLP) Zebras who and picking up their habits as they lived with them. Eventually, due to being nomads, the zebras moved elsewhere while the Panda siblings chose to remain in the valley, unable to leave their home until the Care Bears came along to ease their loneliness many years later.

The blizzard that overtakes Paradise Valley in “The Long Lost Care Bears” episode is actually from (MLP’s) Wendigoes, which are caused by the hatred in the hearts of some of the human villagers that live there. In (MLP’s) the episode “Hearth’s Warming Eve”, when the characters act out the HWE play of the founders’ story, they depict ponies as the cause of the storm. Unbeknownst to them, the true historical record of the story, which has been lost through time to the majority, has been secretly preserved in the archives of Storybelle’s library. The real story was of humans, but through interpretation, since been changed by word of mouth and told as ponies who caused the blizzard, in order to appeal to its audience. The “Fire of Friendship”

The cause of the misinterpreted story was due to Snow’el and Snow’el II being eyewitnesses to the event of Perfect and Polite bringing warmth to the valley with their Belly Badges, but mistaking them for ponies, and recording the events in that way, while naming the burst of light in the shape of a heart “the fire of friendship”.

Hey, as this topic goes beyond the scope of just FiM it has been moved to Sugarcube Corner.

• 2 years later...