Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An all important Bronification

Twilicious

Hello my lovely brony friends,

My boyfriend is on the verge of becoming a full-fledged brony. He really enjoys all the mane 6 for different and well thought out reasons. He enjoyed "Applebuck Season" "Griffon the Brush-Off" "Winter Wrap Up" and "A Canterlot Wedding" Parts 1 and 2.

I want to get him really into it. He has said that he really likes Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack.

I thought of a few discussion questions I'd like your opinion on:

Which episodes should I get him to watch?

Which episodes do you find the best episodes to start people off on?

Have you ever bronified someone before?

Do you think baked goods will aid in my quest?

• Brohoof 3

-Fall Weather Friends should be next on his list. Has both Applejack and Rainbow Dash, and focuses around their athletic rivalry. Also, after that, Stare Master. Focuses around Fluttershy, and the Cockatrice is cool.

-It's up to the individual and their preferences. Going by he likes those three characters, any episode that has something to do with them, obviously.

-Not yet.

-Cupcakes always help.

-Fall Weather Friends should be next on his list. Has both Applejack and Rainbow Dash, and focuses around their athletic rivalry. Also, after that, Stare Master. Focuses around Fluttershy, and the Cockatrice is cool.

-It's up to the individual and their preferences. Going by he likes those three characters, any episode that has something to do with them, obviously.

^This^.

Also, you might want to show him Equestria Daily of he hasn't already. Lots o' goodies there.

Depends on your boyfriendf I'd say.

I'd recommend:

Over a Barrel: Awesome jokes, nice story

It's about Time: popculture galore, plus Ceberus

I introduced MLP to some of my friends and while they enjoy the references and some of the memes, they did not yet turn into full fledged bronies.

It sounds like he is already on his way there. He will probably really get into it on his own at this point. After all, he has already watched 4 episodes and has an informed opinion of the cast and the show in general, and did not reach an unfavorable conclusion.

• Brohoof 2

It sounds like he is already on his way there. He will probably really get into it on his own at this point. After all, he has already watched 4 episodes and has an informed opinion of the cast and the show in general, and did not reach an unfavorable conclusion.

That's definitely true, but I'm pretty sure that part of the pleasure for him (at least at this point) is watching how excited I get while watching. Seeing me giggle at Pinkie Pie, etc. So it really is something we're undertaking together and I am the one exposing him to it. The active onus in this particular project is on me.

• Brohoof 2

You showed him Canterlot Wedding and Winter Wrap Up already and he liked them, nice. :D My personal favorite Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Applejack episodes are Read it and Weep, Putting Your Hoof Down, and The Last Roundup respectively, so I'd say try those. Also Lesson Zero, those characters have great scenes in that one too. :)

• Brohoof 4

You showed him Canterlot Wedding and Winter Wrap Up already and he liked them, nice. :D My personal favorite Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Applejack episodes are Read it and Weep, Putting Your Hoof Down, and The Last Roundup respectively, so I'd say try those. Also Lesson Zero, those characters have great scenes in that one too. :)

Ah, Read it and Weep is a great Rainbow one. Forgot that for a moment. <3 Yes. This one too.

• Brohoof 3

- You should show him episodes of the characters he doesn't like. (My opinion.) so he gets used to other ponies, and may get a new favorite

- The first 5 episodes of season one. It shows really what my little pony is about, (Again, my opinion.)

- Yes I have in fact. I have bronified my best friend. He really enjoys it now.

- I really don't know!

• Brohoof 2

- Read it and Weep, The Last Roundup, S2 Intro Thingy, S2 Finale... and more... *squee* :blush:

- Really, I say he should watch S1 EP 1 then EP 2, then EP3 etcetera...

- Once, yes. And I'm working on someone now.

- Muffins...

p.s. introduce him to Derpy Hooves :D

over a barrel

the last round up

its about time

hurricane fluttershy

putting your hoof down

lesson zero

luna eclipsed

fall weather friends

after he gets more into it:

winter wrap up

cutie mark chronicles

may the best pet win

He called himself a brony yesterday. I think we're a success everyone. He loved Fall Weather Friends, Swarm of the Century and Party of One. We finished most of season one and we're moving on to season two shortly. :D

• 1 month later...

Just an update for all of you, in case you're interested.

He now fully admits to his broniness. We've watched all of the first season and we're up to "May the Best Pet Win!" in season two.

He has changed his favourite to Rarity. He even installed ponyhoof on his facebook and selected Rarity as his main pony.

I deem this bronification a success!

/) <---that's meant as a brohoof for all of you who helped, or who were even rooting for me to bronify him.