chubzz

Who is upgrading to Windows 8?  

54 users have voted

1. 1. Upgrading?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maby

(edited)

I was stuck with the Consumer Preview of Windows 8 on my machine for a month. Halfway through I told myself I'd rather use Vista then this piece of shit xD

Edited by TheBrokenToast

I just don't see why Microsoft has to fix things that aren't broken. Win 7 is perfectly fine, and now they're "fixing all the bugs."

probibly a marketing gimmick or something

Ridiculous how? Major Ubuntu Linux releases are every half a year. Major Mac OS X releases are every 2 years. Just how in hay a regular interval of 3 years between releases is ridiculous on any level and too short at the same time?

Actually, since 10.8 Mac OS X has been following the yearly release cycle of iOS.

I made a 15GB partition a year ago in case I decided to install Linux alongside OS X. I decided against it, but I didn't want to risk a third hard drive annihilation in removing it. So I decided that I would use it for a beta of Windows, since it is free (for a while at least, I think) so I can run some Windows apps that don't have an OS X equivalent.

Saw Windows 8. Now I'm going to have to stick with 15 GB of wasted space on my HD till I get a new macbook.