Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you feel about a Red Hood or Red Hood-esque character in the show?

PCutter

I happen to have limited knowledge about DC comics so I'll try my best here.

As far as I know about Jason Todd, he says the only way to stop crime is to completely kill off every single last criminal in existence, and nothing short in the most violent and bloodiest ways.

A common complaint I keep noticing about the show is that some people hate all the villains or at least just minor antagonists being able to see the error of their ways and turn over a new leaf. They keep saying things like "STOP WITH THE REFORMATIONS/REDEMPTIONS AND PUT THEM IN TARTARUS FOR ALL ETERNITY ALREADY!! IM SO SICK OF ALL THE SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS" and stuff like that.

I feel that if Jason actually somehow ended up in Equestria for some reason and he witnessed all the terrible things happening, I'm sure he would completely spit in the face of the "general friendship mindset" most creatures seem to have, and would not hesitate to leave bloodbaths wherever he goes. Maybe Batman could stop him but that's for a pro storyteller to execute so I won't go any further than that.

And since all the violence and firearms and blood would be too much even for MLPFim, maybe there would be some sort of character who would secretly travel all around Equestria, get info on every single individual in existence, spy on their interactions, and judge them if they are horrible people (deliberate use of people). Then that Red-Hood-esque character would have no second thoughts on being violent on them for hurting others, but maybe not to the point of outright killing them on screen. Maybe just permanently turning them into vegetables, not literally.

So would you want Red Hood to come to Equestria or have some equivalent character or not at all, as this would be going too far for the show's standards? 

1 hour ago, PCutter said:

I happen to have limited knowledge about DC comics so I'll try my best here.

As far as I know about Jason Todd, he says the only way to stop crime is to completely kill off every single last criminal in existence, and nothing short in the most violent and bloodiest ways.

A common complaint I keep noticing about the show is that some people hate all the villains or at least just minor antagonists being able to see the error of their ways and turn over a new leaf. They keep saying things like "STOP WITH THE REFORMATIONS/REDEMPTIONS AND PUT THEM IN TARTARUS FOR ALL ETERNITY ALREADY!! IM SO SICK OF ALL THE SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS" and stuff like that.

I feel that if Jason actually somehow ended up in Equestria for some reason and he witnessed all the terrible things happening, I'm sure he would completely spit in the face of the "general friendship mindset" most creatures seem to have, and would not hesitate to leave bloodbaths wherever he goes. Maybe Batman could stop him but that's for a pro storyteller to execute so I won't go any further than that.

And since all the violence and firearms and blood would be too much even for MLPFim, maybe there would be some sort of character who would secretly travel all around Equestria, get info on every single individual in existence, spy on their interactions, and judge them if they are horrible people (deliberate use of people). Then that Red-Hood-esque character would have no second thoughts on being violent on them for hurting others, but maybe not to the point of outright killing them on screen. Maybe just permanently turning them into vegetables, not literally.

So would you want Red Hood to come to Equestria or have some equivalent character or not at all, as this would be going too far for the show's standards? 

Locking as you posted this exact same topic three days ago.

• The topic was locked