Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cutie mark/Name ideas for OC's?

Nukeli

I'm doing a slightly MCU-inspired superhero-ish story with three main characters, an earth pony, a changeling, and a zebra shaman. I have a name for the earth pony ((Rocky Road Roseluck) unless i come up with something better), but i need a name and mark for the zebra but have found that difficult, and the changeling needs both real name and alias and cutie mark in the pony world.

Below are character pitchs

- A bit snarky, poor, young but intelligent earth pony peasant who always dreamt of flying. The story follows him as he builds mechanical wing vest/backpack and sets out for manehattan, where he meets the other characters and they are forced into a relic hunt. (I haven't yet fully developed him)

- A egoistical and grandiose but righteous-at-heart zebra shaman who conceals his scars, which he got because of pridefulness and paranoia towards others (what excatly happened is a spoiler for the fic), under the armor of a captain america-like figure. He has no authorization nor support and acts solely by himself and his personal perception of right and wrong.

- A gruesomely deformed and mean changeling who, unlike the others, can turn into any animal, not just pony-like ones, because of a self-created magic experiment which's the cause of the deformation and caused his leader to cast him out under the guise of a mission, which he does not fall for. His shapeshifting is fueled by and entirely dependent on intense emotions, like fear and hate.