Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for rappers for pony parody of "Sicko Mode" by Travis Scott

Critical Thought

I heard "Sicko Mode" by Travis Scott for the first time recently (because I don't really have my finger on the pulse of popular music that much) and I honestly fell in love with the beat and the flow...and I started thinking about how great it would be to make a brony parody version of it, replacing lyrics with pony references and brony "posturing" a la "Pony Swag" by Swagberg. You know...the good 'ol days of Brony rap. I have previous experience with pony rap (I'm the first guy rapping on this track) though I have largely given that up in favor for doing YouTube, but I was particularly inspired to do this one so I guess I'm coming out of retirement for just this once.

I want the song to sound very similar to the original by Travis Scott with the only real change being some of the lyrics. I would like the flow and melody to remain as close to the original as possible. I was thinking about taking all of Travis Scott's verses but I will still need someone to fill in for Swae Lee's parts, Big Hawk's parts and Drake's parts. A Blue Yeti mic or quality equivalent is the minimum mic quality I expect everyone to have. It would be helpful if people sent me their verses in .wav format with VOCALS ONLY along with a text document of some kind containing lyrics. Being explicit is fully allowed but any kind of hate speech or excessively violent lyrics will not be. This is not horrorcore. This is traditional trap rap. If anyone is interested in helping I will provide resources below:

Original Song:

Instrumental Version:

Original Lyrics: https://genius.com/Travis-scott-sicko-mode-lyrics

Edit: I have gone through the liberty of ponifying all the lyrics myself. I still need others to hop on the recording and finalize it but you won't have to come up with your own lyrics. Lyrics are here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vDpHZsFMqi9_tMNZW-5YK7oENHCI9jJrnHqefAFGQag/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Critical Thought
Added link to completed parody lyrics