Hello everypony!

Pinkie Pyro

Hello everypony! I'm (clearly) new to this site but I hope to be very active here. My favorite pony is Pinkie Pie, and I am a recent Team Fortress 2 Pyro main. So the name "Pinkie Pyro" was born. I love My Little Pony Friendship is Magic like you wouldn't believe and I know you all feel the same way. If it weren't the same way, we wouldn't be here right now. ;)

Anyways, my favorite episode of all time is Return of Harmony part 2, (Discord for second best cartoon villain evar!) I became a brony a few months or so ago, I am 18 years old, almost 19, I am an avid gamer, my favorite movie is The Lion King, my favorite game is Kingdom Hearts 2, I have successfully converted four of my friends into bronies, I absolutely love music, I am an aspiring artist, I am writing three fan fics, (all on MLP) and I like waffles.

I like waffles.

Waffles are the superior breakfast cake. I pity everyone that clings to their worthless little pancakes. As for TF2, I've been taking an extended break from it myself, but when I do play I tend to gravitate toward vanilla soldier and/or gunslinger engineer.

Welcome to the forum, sounds like you'll fit in quite well here.

Pinkie Pyro?!?! That is an awesome name! My favorite part of the show is when Discord tried to corrupt Fluttershy. She anti-trolls him so bad! Anyways,

Posted Image

GAK

(edited)

Waffles are the superior breakfast cake. I pity everyone that clings to their worthless little pancakes. As for TF2, I've been taking an extended break from it myself, but when I do play I tend to gravitate toward vanilla soldier and/or gunslinger engineer.

Welcome to the forum, sounds like you'll fit in quite well here.

Waffles are the single greatest breakfast food in the world. I also enjoy playing Engineers... not so much soldiers.

Thanks for the welcome. btw, how do I go about changing my avatar? I'm not new to forums, but I seem to have trouble navigating this forum.

And it seems I was ninja'd. Thank you for the welcome as well Mr. Pony.

Edited by Pinkie Pyro

Thanks for the welcome. btw, how do I go about changing my avatar? I'm not new to forums, but I seem to have trouble navigating this forum.

You're quite welcome.

As for the avatar and signature, you'll need to make five posts outside of the welcoming area and Cloudsdale Arena before you gain access to the forum's full feature set; after you do so your member rank will change from 'Blank Flank' to 'Member', after which you'll be able to set an avatar and signature, among other things.

The forum is a little different than most I've been on in terms of layout and the like, but once you get used to it I think you'll appreciate how things are layed out, just as I did.

You're quite welcome.

As for the avatar and signature, you'll need to make five posts outside of the welcoming area and Cloudsdale Arena before you gain access to the forum's full feature set; after you do so your member rank will change from 'Blank Flank' to 'Member', after which you'll be able to set an avatar and signature, among other things.

The forum is a little different than most I've been on in terms of layout and the like, but once you get used to it I think you'll appreciate how things are layed out, just as I did.

Alrighty then, makes sense to me. Unfortunately, it is late and I have a math final tomorrow, so the posting will have to wait. Goodnight everypony.

CEREAL > PANCAKES > WAFFLES! TRIXIE IS BEST PONY! Oh, uh, hello.

Edited by THEj

I am, by any practical definition of the words, foolproof, and incapable of error.