What would the characters in G5 be like?

heavens-champion

I thought of something fun a few days ago. I imagine G5 could solely focus on the Student Six as the main characters, now fully prepared to explore the world, saving the day and solving friendship problems together. Gallus would take the lead role as Magic is the strongest element, all thanks to Twilight Sparkle who could be entitled as the ruler of Equestria, now following in Celestia's hoofsteps. It'll be like the friendship rangers who are always there to help everyone. Of course, Starlight would tag along to point them in the right direction now and again.

For the villains, Cozy Glow (or should I say 'Empress Glow') could be the main recurring antagonist who has a rogue dragon and a rogue Changeling by her side who's goal is to convert friendship into power by deceiving others with false lies, conquest and sometimes cheating. This only works if she's not reformed.

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 2

Dark thoughts are banished! Dark thoughts do not exist!

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4477-3810

(The picture of my OC in the profile icon was created by MrBrandonMac. OC description is in the Character Database.)

Well, I've heard (from almost everywhere) that G5 is going to have a few major changes such as switching the mane 6's races or pony types. And, although I personally don't know either they'll be changing it or not, but from my perspective, I don't think they will should. I mean, season 9 is going to be the final season and.. well.. I hoped that it wasn't. I kind of hoped that S9 would be the end of G4 but not the end of the show.

Although, if they were making a G5 for the show, then, I'm expecting to see a few changes. Changes that make the show more interesting such as twists of storylines or more suspend. And I really, really hope that they won't be changing the main cast or make drastic changes to the main cast. Or perhaps they could make the animation slightly better. Oh, and also, I've found that a lot of people had been asking about everyone in the Mane 6 becoming Alicorns in G5. My thought on that is.. uh.. no... I think Starlight would ascend to alicornhood but not anypony else. Because it'll look so lazy and y'know a business opportunity.  Even though I'de love to see them all as alicorn princesses.

Well, regarding their appearances, there had been a few concept arts. I'll link it here- One of the Concept Arts Well, in the concept art, I saw that Twilight is an Earth Pony alongside AppleJack, and Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie are the pegasi. Which I totally agree to because RD has an interest in going fast and Pinkie is well, bouncy, open, friendly and basically, fun! And the unicorns are Rarity and Fluttershy. I really like the concept arts but some of them just don't make sense I mean- Twilight being an Earth Pony?! I don't see exactly how she earned her cutie mark (if the concepts are true in G5) And Fluttershy as a Unicorn? I don't see how that fits her name well. flutter?

Regarding their personalities, on the other hoof, I hope they don't put the boot on the other hoof because it would just seem weird. (I can't precisely put my hoof on it) Anyhow, who would want Pinkie Pie to read spellbooks? Or Rainbow Dash to take it slow, or for Rarity to take over the apple farm? And so on so forth. You get my point. After all, it wouldn't really fit their cutie marks or their appearance very well, (unless they change it- which I really, really, really, hope doesn't happen)

So, in a nutshell, if there is a G5, I'm expecting to see some changes- changes that change gradually. But not the type of changes that changes everything top-to-bottom. I really hope they keep the main characters and I hope they don't change the show's target audience (i mean, the show was meant for everyone but I hope that they won't be.. y'know, rather family-unfriendly) 

Phew. I really did type a lot in this reply. Also, this is my first reply to a question, and.. uhh.. yeah.. Have a nice day!

• Brohoof 1

imageproxy.png.e1e1769eff13370136e439c007cc7a92.png

7 hours ago, Photon Jet said:

I thought of something fun a few days ago. I imagine G5 could solely focus on the Student Six as the main characters, now fully prepared to explore the world, saving the day and solving friendship problems together. Gallus would take the lead role as Magic is the strongest element, all thanks to Twilight Sparkle who could be entitled as the ruler of Equestria, now following in Celestia's hoofsteps. It'll be like the friendship rangers who are always there to help everyone. Of course, Starlight would tag along to point them in the right direction now and again.

But could you really call it "My Little Pony", then, if only one of the six main characters is a pony?

• Brohoof 3

826287943_lyrasignature2.png.aca7e8f78d1af1c7c0ca36c743dcb69b.png

Signature by @Mellow Mane

• 1 year later...