Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Unable to log in through iOS

Prisma Lights

Recently I bought a new iPhone eight, but for some reason I can't log into forums through it. I've tried multiple browser, but when I input my information into Poniverse, it loads a second, and then I received and error message that reads, "Safari cannot open the page because too many redirects occurred." I have gone into the settings and toggled pretty much everything, but I still receive the same message. I'm unsure whether or not this problem is caused by the phone or the site, but I'm a pretty big mobile user and haven't encountered a problem with it till now. I can log into Poniverse itself, but I'm unable to get into forums through there still. Any advice would be helpful! 

• 3 months later...

This might occur when you open a page that is redirected to another page, which is then redirected to open the original page.

This issue relates to outdated redirect information in your browser cache or cookies. To find out:

1. Choose Safari > Preferences from the Safari menu bar.

2. Click the Privacy icon.

3. Click Manage Website Data.

4. Use the Search field to find the name of the redirecting website, then select the website and click Remove. Safari then removes all stored data for the website, including cache and cookies. This might sign you out of the website or change its behavior.

5. Click Done, then close Safari preferences.

If the issue continues, repeat these steps, but instead of clicking Remove for the redirecting website, click Remove All to remove stored data for every website you've visited in Safari.

Edited by RainbowDashFan124

• 3 weeks later...

As the question was asked and answered by either a staffer or user who was correct, we will be closing this question out. Thank you as always.