Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Emmy's Art Request Shop

Emerald Heart

Hi guys! I'm back with yet ANOTHER request shop.

This one will not be digital like my others, but 2-D hand drawn instead. There are three options you may choose from, which I have included below!

--

Pony-

Ursa.thumb.jpg.eb9782885989134cace1e34f13fdd144.jpg

Equestria Girls-

2092399073_EQGUrsa.thumb.jpg.a25cf7d2dc2a911584a4ea526c0c0b71.jpg

"Pony Up"-

926853690_PonyUp.thumb.jpg.89adf59d0b4b4d0a09d107c031fc573c.jpg

Side note: You can either request these in black and white or colored.

Can't wait to see y'all in the comments! Love ya!

• Brohoof 1

I'd like you to draw this fallen hero, King Cosmodian, the former ruler of Equestria, now the right hand of Grogar and his baddies as a pony and equestria girls if that is possible. He is destructive, violent, but also quite intelligent, deadly calculating in what he does. He doesn't say much, however he gets things done, and when they are done, any control over his emotions is broken and he goes mad, often having to be held down and restrained by the forces of Grogar. He was once a valiant ruler, who ruled far before Celestia's time, before something happened...

20190405_163418.png

2 hours ago, Califorum said:

I'd like you to draw this fallen hero, King Cosmodian, the former ruler of Equestria, now the right hand of Grogar and his baddies as a pony and equestria girls if that is possible. He is destructive, violent, but also quite intelligent, deadly calculating in what he does. He doesn't say much, however he gets things done, and when they are done, any control over his emotions is broken and he goes mad, often having to be held down and restrained by the forces of Grogar. He was once a valiant ruler, who ruled far before Celestia's time, before something happened...

20190405_163418.png

Working on it now! I will say that I kinda jacked up the mouth in his pony form, so please forgive me on that.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

Working on it now! I will say that I kinda jacked up the mouth in his pony form, so please forgive me on that.

If you could try to fix that, that would be fine, or a redraw, whatever works best for you. It's fine, though.

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

20190616_184842.thumb.jpg.4b43a8d87a85087f8b603d8434eac46f.jpg

That's what it looks like now^^^

It doesn't look that bad to be honest with you, I'd say to like, make sure erase marks and pencil marks aren't there in your final products. Take that as a constructive criticism, hehe. 

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Califorum Here you are! Just finished up, so I hope you enjoy!

(This was my first time drawing an alicorn and an Equestria boy, but I think it turned out good). 

20190616_220232.jpg

20190616_220237.jpg

Hmm, it looks fairly interesting, thank you!

• Brohoof 1