Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony!

Rainbow Dash2

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

well, I was just googling how awesome I really was, and stumbled across this forums, and I said, heck it why not?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

(okay this is the only time I am gonna be real here and not roleplay) Its a funny story on how I became a huge fan of MLP:FiM

I think it was around 2014 or so, when my family had friends over. (I was around 12 years old at the time). The family that came over had a 9 year old daughter, she was bored because.. you know.. I was doing my thing and not hanging out with her, until she asked if she could use the T.V. to watch some of her cartoons. My mom yeah and then called me to turn the T.V. on for her. When I turned the T.V. on for her, she wanted me to turn on well, you guessed it, MLP:FiM. I turned it on and instantly was blown away, I feel in love with the cartoon style, and I feel in love with the character development. The next day I found myself watching it again, day after day I became bigger fan of MLP.

but after about a few months I guess I grew old of MLP and I stopped watching it. I also left a few communities after I grew old of it. I sorta just got back to how I was originally. Now a few years go by, and it is 2019. I was bored, on a couch, and just said why not, and turned on MLP on netflix, and that triggered a lot of old memories, and after the fast I found myself again, instantly hooked. but this time is different, I find myself joining more and more communities, and chatting with other fellow MLP lovers. And now I feel more connected to the show than I ever was.

So, Hey ponies! I am Rainbow Dash (obviously the best and most awesome pony in the mane 6) I am happy to meet you all, and I am eager to roleplay and chat and make new friends here! see you all around!

11 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

Hey, Rainbow!  Welcome to the community!  I love Rainbow Dash as well so I think we'll be great buddies!

making new buddies is the reason why I joined here