Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Divi!

DivineMist1000

Greetings everypony! My name's Divi and I am a proud and loyal guard of Princess Celestia, Princess Luna and Queen Chrysalis! (Yes, all three at the same time. Don't ask me how I do that, but I just do)

So, I'm here to answer all of your questions regarding the Princesses and Queen. Any questions you might have, I will be happy to answer!

Let us begin, shall we?

A30B87E7-D904-409E-BA1A-F86C10DAED27.jpeg.928b5e063a86b37573227645bcc0345d.jpeg

Edited by DivineSoul1000
  • Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Quinch said:

Okay, because this question has been lingering for years...

Does Celestia like bananas?

Well, I've seen her put bananas on her pancakes, which is a little gross if you ask me, so I'd say she likes them a lot. Princess Luna forgoes the pleasantries and simply eats the banana peel!

Bleh. :mlp_gag:

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, DivineSoul1000 said:

Princess Luna forgoes the pleasantries and simply eats the banana peel!

Hmm, maybe bananas are like apples and most of the vitamins are in the peel? Who knows...

What's the weirdest thing you've seen Luna do, and did it end up making sense later?

• Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, Quinch said:

Hmm, maybe bananas are like apples and most of the vitamins are in the peel? Who knows...

What's the weirdest thing you've seen Luna do, and did it end up making sense later?

The weirdest thing I've seen her do? She made a funny face at me one day, with her tongue out and blushing to complete the look, but she told me she did it because everypony needs a little happiness to get them through the day and she wanted to put a smile on my face!

Definitely weird, but I understood why she did it!

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, DivineSoul1000 said:

Princess Celestia, Princess Luna and Queen Chrysalis! (Yes, all three at the same time. Don't ask me how I do that, but I just do)

Greetings, @DivineSoul1000!

How are you?

I was wondering: "Have you ever asked yourself why Queen Chrysalis hasn't put you in a chrysalis for working with "the enemy"?" 

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :D

44 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, @DivineSoul1000!

How are you?

I was wondering: "Have you ever asked yourself why Queen Chrysalis hasn't put you in a chrysalis for working with "the enemy"?" 

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :D

She doesn’t because she knows I’m loyal to her as well as Celestia and Luna and I can say with absolute certainty that I will never stop loving- I-I mean serving my Queen!

Chrysalis doesn’t have as much resentment towards Celestia and Luna as she does towards others!

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...