Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Requesting Artists for Pony Game

Sunamena

Requesting: 
Artists for a Pony Game we will be making.

Payment: 
Profit would not be the goal of this game, so you should not expect any money coming from it.
But in the (very unlikely) scenario there is a profit to be made, it will be divided equally between all members. I also do this project out of love for ponies. Since it will mostly even cost me money.

Art style: 
None defined yet.
Animation would be very little.

Gametype: 
It will be a browser classic strategy RPG. People will be able to create charachters (different races, such as Gryphons, Ponies, Dragons, Kirin, Changeling, ...) and each has already a second advancement (each race has 1 to 4 different advancements). 
These charachters can enter Dungeons. Dungeons have rooms with monsters (and one to a few bosses). They have to defeat the monsters and bosses and get loots and advance their levels.
Each room can be enterd by 4 charachters (you can either co-op or solo dungeons).

Discord is used for communication.

Intrested or questions? Send me a message or reply down here!

• Brohoof 1

Hi Suna (have to tag you I guess @Sunamena). I am working on a game as well, and graphics is a problem. While you are waiting for an artist to help you, you can always use the resources that were made by urimas for the MLPonline, as long as you credit him(?)
https://www.deviantart.com/urimas/art/MLPonline-Sprite-Sheets-341840400

Read his terms of use on that page. I cannot use his sprites because they are too large, 96x96 pixels are not a standard sprite size (for real game consoles that I work with). But I know you can use that, since you are not bound by sprite size.

• Brohoof 1

@Bas

It is independant from Bronies @ Belgum / bronies.be BUT will be integrated and work along bronies.be.
It will use the bits you get on the site, the gems, ... and use the same servers. 
It will also be located on the same Discord server (from Bronies @ Belgium). 

We is the development team, the betatesters, the artists, the programmer(s).

And for the art style. All will be non animated, except for the "hits". Those will be small animations.
We also need charachter and monsters. 
And icons.

Style kinda like the show. 

bgpmq.jpg
Thats the current start image.

The background is a free used vector. And the pony is made by a friend.

PowerLevel
An example of an icon for the skills. (Place Holder, not actual used or style)

1.gif
An example of an animation (Place Holder, not actual used or style)

• Brohoof 1