Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you saw my previous message that said to delete my account, please ignore it. I was stupid.

Not here anymore

(edited)

I made the stupid decision a while ago to try to delete my forums accounts. The reason: Well, I attempted to do a challenge to live only on fictional TV shows, movies, foods, and drinks from Sesame Street, and failed. What I ended up doing was watching Sesame Street game show sketches, drinking Gatorade (which on Sesame Street is called Swig-It), eating cookies, and listening to Sesame Street songs. Now, I do admit, the Sesame Street songs kind of "opened my eyes up" (not sure if that's a good description). But the thing is, there's multiple things that have opened my eyes up, and I realized that I CAN'T live on just fictional TV shows from Sesame Street and Sesame Street songs. It's not going to work. I'm addicted to TV and soda. I ended up watching The Jetsons and SpongeBob instead of Sesame Street, and eventually, I just decided to recover my YouTube/Gmail account and recover everything else. I feel like I made myself a weirdo... and here's the reason actually, well my girlfriend CHALLENGED me to do this (yes, that was my girlfriend who challenged me. I failed. And now tomorrow, she's going to make me do the ice bucket challenge. That's what she said I'd do if me myself failed.) And not only that, but if I scream, she's going to break up with me and make me drink the water from the ice bucket.

Edited by NerdyTV&FilmFanatic2019
  • Brohoof 2

You should have just messaged one of the moderators or administrators directly about the not deleting the account lol, and then worded the title of this post differently if you wanted to talk about the rest of what you said.  

• The topic was locked