Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

no critique Auticorn Art Gallery

CandyCorn

So, here are some awful drawings I did. I'm trying to get back into the swing of it since I've been bored lately. I really hope you like them. ;w;

image0.jpg?width=776&height=1035

Here's my first one -- It's Luna Girl from PJ Masks. She was blessed by the PJ Masks official Twitter, and I'm legit crying. ;w;

Spoiler

image0.png

Here's another one I did. It's my OC Hikaru, but I plan on redoing him again. x.x

I'll post more later as I keep drawing and stuff. :3 That is, if I get at least a few likers of my horrible art. ;w;

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, starseed said:

So, here are some awful drawings I did. I'm trying to get back into the swing of it since I've been bored lately. I really hope you like them. ;w;

Here's my first one -- It's Luna Girl from PJ Masks. She was blessed by the PJ Masks official Twitter, and I'm legit crying. ;w;

Reveal hidden contents

image0.png

Here's another one I did. It's my OC Hikaru, but I plan on redoing him again. x.x

I'll post more later as I keep drawing and stuff. :3 That is, if I get at least a few likers of my horrible art. ;w;

These are very cute!

Here's my most recent drawing of an OC of mine:

Spoiler

Yes, he does have a pacifier in his mouth. Lulu is extremely troubled. He is autistic. He also has ADHD, developmental delays, Spina Bifida and PTSD. DUN JUDGE MY SWEET BABY SOFT BOY. </3