Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Trading

Gummy

Will a trading post like sub forum be available in the future? A lot of bronies are very talented artists and I know I would love to buy some fan made plushies or art. Of course this isn't really necessary with ebay and all that jazz, but its just a thought. Of course I wouldn't expect anything like this in the near future, just something to think about.

EDITL I understand that it is very unlikely this will ever work. But I thought it was worth an ask.

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
  • Brohoof 2

Will a trading post like sub forum be available in the future? A lot of bronies are very talented artists and I know I would love to buy some fan made plushies or art. Of course this isn't really necessary with ebay and all that jazz, but its just a thought. Of course I wouldn't expect anything like this in the near future, just something to think about.

EDITL I understand that it is very unlikely this will ever work. But I thought it was worth an ask.

In the future, quite possibly yes. Right at this moment, probably not.

I know that there are a lot of very talented crafters among bronies, and have seen some of the awesome custom stuff they've made. I would love to actually host an active trading/custom merch sale community here, but I don't think we have enough people around here who'd produce such items to justify a dedicated section for them.

However, it's definitely something that I'd love to do. In fact, we could potentially take it a step beyond just a trading forum and have a full-blown online store for custom pony merch. Say hello to IP.Nexus.

• Brohoof 1

In the future, quite possibly yes. Right at this moment, probably not.

I know that there are a lot of very talented crafters among bronies, and have seen some of the awesome custom stuff they've made. I would love to actually host an active trading/custom merch sale community here, but I don't think we have enough people around here who'd produce such items to justify a dedicated section for them.

However, it's definitely something that I'd love to do. In fact, we could potentially take it a step beyond just a trading forum and have a full-blown online store for custom pony merch. Say hello to IP.Nexus.

Thank you, yeah I completely understand why now it wouldnt be available. Nice to know we are up to expanding in the future.