Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Art trading for practice

Sofithecat

Sooo yeah I'm getting into mlp again and need practice for drawing ponies (since they were incredibly hard for me to draw at the start then i started to adapt a bit, but i still think that my poses look a bit stiff) 

Examples of my art in general can be found in my Deviantart (in my profile listed) 

Can draw ocs, characters (preferably ponies since I'm practicing on them specifically) anything! As long as it's family friendly and not too weird for my tastes (says the one who likes to draw Snips and Snails Q_Q)

Also expect no background since I'm bad coming up with them 

Thank you! And i hope to do it well (definitely will close this if i get too many requests) 

My only request is to draw my ponysona xD Senzatitolo704_20230726221138.thumb.png.435d27f9aaa680e49c1bb8cbf40bffc0.pngshe still hasn't a name since I'm considering turning her into an oc rather than a pony version of me

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

On 2023-08-18 at 10:25 AM, MonsoonVisionz said:

♡ I'll do one with you ♡ you can choose one of mine if you're still down for a trade, you posted this July 27th I'm surprised no ones accepted, I just returned to the forums but I'd love to do a trade to help you practice.♡ 

https://refsheet.net/MonsoonVisionz 

All my characters are right here

Thank you sooo much gonna try to do one as soon as i can! Sorry for the late reply i was kind of busy these days.. ^^

17 hours ago, MonsoonVisionz said:

You're fine, I'll get started on my half soon

Hey there @MonsoonVisionz i just finished up my part of art trade

Choose Penelope since i liked her colors, it was honestly fun to do!! Thanks again for being there abd giving me the chance to do an art tradeSenzatitolo757_20230820161226.thumb.png.5cf808267ce1145e3ed2852a04274862.png

• Brohoof 2

40 minutes ago, Zugar said:

OHhh your mlp style it's so cute!! I don't know if I'm allowed yet to post pics but I'd be interested in a trade!

https://toyhou.se/10455797.spark

this is my one mlp OC, they're chaotic and love to explode sh*t up. I wish I had more OCs to offer.

Sure thing! I will mention you when i got it ready and no worries lol

On 2023-08-20 at 9:14 AM, Sofithecat said:

Hey there @MonsoonVisionz i just finished up my part of art trade

Choose Penelope since i liked her colors, it was honestly fun to do!! Thanks again for being there abd giving me the chance to do an art tradeSenzatitolo757_20230820161226.thumb.png.5cf808267ce1145e3ed2852a04274862.png

OH MY GOODNESS SHES ADORABLE! Thank you! I'll work on my half tomorrow! <3333 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-07-27 at 12:10 PM, Sofithecat said:

Sooo yeah I'm getting into mlp again and need practice for drawing ponies (since they were incredibly hard for me to draw at the start then i started to adapt a bit, but i still think that my poses look a bit stiff) 

Examples of my art in general can be found in my Deviantart (in my profile listed) 

Can draw ocs, characters (preferably ponies since I'm practicing on them specifically) anything! As long as it's family friendly and not too weird for my tastes (says the one who likes to draw Snips and Snails Q_Q)

Also expect no background since I'm bad coming up with them 

Thank you! And i hope to do it well (definitely will close this if i get too many requests) 

My only request is to draw my ponysona xD Senzatitolo704_20230726221138.thumb.png.435d27f9aaa680e49c1bb8cbf40bffc0.pngshe still hasn't a name since I'm considering turning her into an oc rather than a pony version of me

Here ya go, transparent file and one with just a colored bg <3 hope you like her also I reworked her CM to help ya a bit <3  its also transparent :D

Sofi.png

Sofitransparent.png

sofiTheCatCM.png

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

Wow, you guys are both great. I'm really amazed by all the talented artist on here. I really wanted to try my hand at a pony drawing, so if you don't mind, I'd like to share what I did. It's just a silly doodle, with some color added in paint, so don't get your hopes up. Here we go...

Sofithecat.png