Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Not an Art Trade

Hadrien

For those who wants to be poorly drawn by someone with at most 5% drawing skills, you can leave your OC here to receive 1 doodle in the artstyle I can manage :laugh:

I already did one for @Sofithecat and it looks like this. I thought maybe other ponies on here would enjoy being HadriDoodled ™ hahaha

Sofithecat.png

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

Well it's not the best, but it's recognisable enough I think. Very athletic build this Lone Star, almost like a cat I felt. And that tail, so fluffy hahaha. Hope you like it.

Lone Star.png

• Brohoof 3
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Hugs 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-10-05 at 5:05 PM, Hadrien said:

For those who wants to be poorly drawn by someone with at most 5% drawing skills, you can leave your OC here to receive 1 doodle in the artstyle I can manage :laugh:

I already did one for @Sofithecat and it looks like this. I thought maybe other ponies on here would enjoy being HadriDoodled ™ hahaha

Sofithecat.png

No way haha i feel honored :) thanks for the fanart going to keep it since it looks kind of nice even if poorly drawn :>

• Delighted Giggle 1

2 hours ago, Sofithecat said:

No way haha i feel honored :) thanks for the fanart going to keep it since it looks kind of nice even if poorly drawn :>

Yeah, I'm not a very good artist. But I liked your color scheme and wanted to try my hand at ponies. Glad you liked it. :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1

40 minutes ago, Hadrien said:

Yeah, I'm not a very good artist. But I liked your color scheme and wanted to try my hand at ponies. Glad you liked it. :mlp_yeehaa:

You keep drawing like this and eventually you'll get there. Practice leads to improvement after all!

• Hugs 1

• 5 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

Oh nice! Already seeing some improvement!

Aaaaawww, really ? That's so nice and sweet of you to say :blush::fluttershy:
I'm trying to get better, so I can draw even more things for my friends :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry. I have been really busy lately and I didn't have time to draw your pony earlier! :(

However today I found some time to draw and finally finished it :lie:

Here you go!

Spoiler

IMG_0165.thumb.jpeg.c1e74f67f644bfc14be440a1862ecdff.jpeg

I'd love to see your version of her! She has no name (yet). Her cutie mark is a spell book because uh... She's just awesome at magic! :ButtercupLaugh:

Edited by Lunaholic
  • Brohoof 2