Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

LEGO CUUSOO MLP Project Archived

Lobot8

yeah cortana is probably the hardest level in the game because its dark and well i hate the flood

YES!

The Flood... My brother was freaking out when they seemingly "joined our team" and then was unhappy when they betrayed us. In the Floodgate level, whenever I saw a Flood zombie, I screamed and wasted all my ammo. ^_^

Oki Doki, time to go paint shopping! :D

i used to do that i used war hammer paint since it is designed for plastic i made some custom fallout 3 lego once and customized some storm troopers. that was about 3 years ago.
  • Brohoof 1

Oh guys i live very close to Windsor and there is a giant lego land there but i could try to ask some of the designers about making mlp lego since some of the products are built there.

I doubt they would, but give it a go!

The Flood... My brother was freaking out when they seemingly "joined our team" and then was unhappy when they betrayed us. In the Floodgate level, whenever I saw a Flood zombie, I screamed and wasted all my ammo. ^_^

yeah the first time i played the first halo nobody new about the flood and there was the scene that all these flood just jumped out it scared the crap out of me

At the time it was a new game no one new anything about it so the flood were quite a fright.

Best song ever

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSReSGe200A[/media]

LOL

• Brohoof 1

This was probably going to happen anyway because they don't want to have to work with competitors or split profits.

I don't think any Lego-wannabe has been nearly as successful, unless you consider K'Nex a wannabe.

when you say custom lego what custom lego do you mean?

I'm going to need to get some painting done then.

Well, KRE-O sales might burst through the roof if MLP comes out as KRE-O.

Too bad for LEGO.

But LEGO is still best building block company of its kind.

Man, this sucks. I love legos, and it's one of my favorite hobbies. To have it together with MLP would be, just, wow. But at least it'd be KRE-O making them. While KRE-O may suck, MEGA BLOX is 1,000,000,000x worse. I mean, you just can't stick them them together-at all. You stack and push...falls out... stack and push...falls out... stack and push...falls out... stack and-you get the idea.