Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask My OCs (or creator me)

Reality Check

You've read the title, you know what's going on. I've put up one for my ponysona, Reality Check, since I think it's about time I gave him one

Reality Check: What he said. But yeah, feel free to ask me anything you want to and I'll respond the best I can. You can also ask creator me if you have a question about him as well.

Edited by Reality Check

(edited)
2 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Why do they call you reality check?

Reality Check: Funny enough, I've asked creator me same thing, more than once in fact. Problem is, he just kept insisting that it just stood out to him instead of giving me  actual reason why. Like that actually helped... But yeah aside from that, it's just a name that was given to me. Though honestly I wouldn't mind if someone gave me a nickname that made more sense than my real one

Edited by Reality Check

So what exactly are you? Because your Avatar picture looks more like an Cutie Mark. Are you a type of pony? If so what type?

What is your personality like and what are your interests?

(edited)
3 hours ago, Will Guide said:

So what exactly are you? Because your Avatar picture looks more like an Cutie Mark. Are you a type of pony? If so what type?

What is your personality like and what are your interests?

Yeah, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that someone wouldn't know what Reality Check looks like given the fact that I didn't put him as my avatar. Just so you know, I posted a character sheet that covers most of your questions in Sugarcube Corner, Post Your OC. With that out of the way, I'll let him handle this one.

Reality Check: Thanks, I'll take it from here. To answer your question, I am a type of pony. A teenage unicorn, to be precise. I'd also like to point out that the drawing pad and pen in the avatar logo is, in fact, my cutie mark. Plus I always wear a cap that looks exactly like the one in the picture. For my personality, I mostly calm and quiet, especially when I'm at the school of friendship. Though I can start acting snarky when I put my mind into it. As for my interests, I like listening to pop music, as well as playing video games. I also like to draw make digital art and draw vectors, as my cutie mark would suggest.

Edited by Reality Check

3 hours ago, Reality Check said:

Yeah, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that someone wouldn't know what Reality Check looks like given the fact that I didn't put him as my avatar. Just so you know, I posted a character sheet that covers most of your questions in Sugarcube Corner, Post Your OC. With that out of the way, I'll let him handle this one.

Reality Check: Thanks, I'll take it from here. To answer your question, I am a type of pony. A teenage unicorn, to be precise. I'd also like to point out that the drawing pad and pen in the avatar logo is, in fact, my cutie mark. Plus I always wear a cap that looks exactly like the one in the picture. For my personality, I mostly calm and quiet, especially when I'm at the school of friendship. Though I can start acting snarky when I put my mind into it. As for my interests, I like listening to pop music, as well as playing video games. I also like to draw make digital art and draw vectors, as my cutie mark would suggest.

cool. What kind of games do you play? out in my real world, I'm an Nintendo Gamer, so Wii U, Switch, 3DS is my thing.

(edited)
20 hours ago, Will Guide said:

cool. What kind of games do you play? out in my real world, I'm an Nintendo Gamer, so Wii U, Switch, 3DS is my thing.

Reality Check: I've play a lot of video games, some Switch games, games like Pokemon, SMBU. And some computer games, such as TF2, Minecraft, and Roblox. But that's about it. I've heard that creator me tried his hand on some emulators before. Mostly used it to play games he want to play on the 3DS but can't since he doesn't have one, never tells me what though. Another is that he watches a ton of videos about games he likes, because of this, he has way more knowledge on other games than me.

Edited by Reality Check

Although you're a being conjured from the creative process, is there a family that you come from? If so, how big is it?

Do you like raspberries? What's the best form to consume them as?

What's something you wish you had bought when you had the chance and is now forever unavailable?

On 2021-08-17 at 12:48 PM, SharpWit said:

Although you're a being conjured from the creative process, is there a family that you come from? If so, how big is it?

Do you like raspberries? What's the best form to consume them as?

What's something you wish you had bought when you had the chance and is now forever unavailable?

Reality Check: Dang, I haven't visited here in a while. For the second question, I'm ok with raspberries, though I'd rather have it with some kind of dessert like cheesecake. As for the other two questions, I'll leave them to creator me.

Right there with you. Now, I do come from a family, as you might expect. I'm still living with them to this day. Excluding myself, there's four people in my family, not big, but not small either. Also if you're wondering, no, I did not get my love for digital art from them. In fact, no one else in my family does art as a career or a hobby. Though you can include my mom if you count photography as a form of art. For the last question, that's something I don't have an answer for, mostly cause there's not a lot of stuff that I wished for, let alone bought. But there are places online that I wanted to revisit that has been deleted for nostalgic reasons. So yeah, while not an answer to your question, I hope it at least gives you an idea on that subject.

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Ask My OCs (or creator me)
  • 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Ocean Wavedream said:

Who are you, Dusky Wings? And are you and Reality Check friends?

Dusky Wings: Well, simply put, I'm a pegasus that goes on adventures a lot, kinda like Daring Do in some ways. In fact, adventuring is what my talent is. I also tend to carry around a magic gem on my wing, it allows me to enhance my pegasus magic as I'm flying, as well as do some tricks with my feathers. This thing has saved me couple of times in my adventures. As for Reality Check, he and I aren't really friends as we've never met each other before. I only knew him as a young artist in Canterlot during one of my trips, but we've never met each other face to face.

52 minutes ago, abrony-mouse said:

Hey both?

Dogs

long-haired-chihuahua-lying-down.jpg

or

Cats

Orange-Maine-Coon-or-red-ginger-Maine-Co

Reality Check: I'm a bit of a dog fan myself, though I don't think I'd be owning one any time soon. I just can't imagine myself having the time to take care of a pet

Dusky Wings: I have a thing for cats actually. I've been thinking about getting a pet cat from the sanctuary off of Ponyville someday, just need to get everything ready for when I adopt one