Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Will Guide

Will Guide

Hello, everyone! My name is Will Guide and I'm an Unicorn who'd be glad to answer any questions!

5928c7bd98263_MLPForumsAvatar.jpg.b9d7fae86575a5762c8edc6082f7f67f.jpg(Unicorn Will Guide)

Don't forget me, the soul of a homosexual Changeling who shares the body and name of my Unicorn Soul Mate. 

596ec9aa4b2e0_ChangelingWillGuideFinal.png.4ad5f707ddd607cd515a760bc0570346.png(Main Changeling Form as seen from S6 Finale to Maybe Late Season 7 or Perhaps Season 8. Time will tell.)

Reformed_C_Will.thumb.png.8bb3a592ccf67b0cb03bc6b5075280ae.png

(Metamorphosed C. Will Guide. My "Butterfly" form after I've succeed in earning it. Thank you @Emperor Blu Traincrown

Important to know: The answers I give here are part of my Head Fanon, not Head Canon of the show. Head Fanon doesn't override what happens in the show nor my Head Canon of what I hope happens in the show. It's just my personal "What If" scenario if my characters were part of the Friendship is Magic world; an alternative world, if you will. So please don't hate me for "breaking show canon".

2/2/18 EDIT: OKAY, GUYS. I WILL NOW ALSO ANSWER IRL QUESTIONS, BUT ONLY IF I DEEM THEM APPROPRIATE.

1708263917_LamiaWill.thumb.png.2d6b1effcd8cdd18bb1889f296abba45.png

8/6/20 EDIT: With a few form, I will gladly answer some Lamia Pony appropriate questions

8/30/21 EDIT: now that I have a dragon form, I'll also answer questions directed to my dragon self as long as they are appropriate

William_ComplexIllustration_FullResolution.thumb.png.5a2b7715cfa60676e15792a4c94aca1b.png

• Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...

What are some of your favorite memories, either as a changeling or unicorn? 

1 hour ago, Lunar Echo said:

Do you like me? :)

Only if you're friendly.

46 minutes ago, A.V. said:

Does being a 2-in-1 person (like Gotenks, Vegito, etc.) get awkward when you, say, go to the bathroom?

No. It's more like how in Yu-Gi-Oh, Yugi Mutoh is a shy kid who has the spirit of an amnesiac Egyptian Pharoah in his Millennium Puzzle switching out with him when he needs his help.

Only with us... we both have forgotten memories waiting to be rediscovered.

I'm the confident one...:proud:

And I'm the shy one hiding inside him.:blush:

1. 💘code lyoko💞- UxY & JxA (OTP)
  2. 💘cardcaptor sakura and tsubasa chronicles💞- SyaoSaku (OTP)
  3. 💘liberty’s kids💞- Jamarah (OTP)
  4. 💘madeline 💞- MxP (maybe i would hehehe)
  5. curious george
  6. totally spies 
  7. courage the cowardly dog 
  8. 💘codename kids next door💞 - 3x4(cutiezzzz)
  9. clifford the big red dog
  10. 💘sagwa the chinese siamese cat💞- DonHun (guess that will do)
  11. the berenstain bears
  12. ed edd n eddy
  13. magic knight rayearth and angelic layer
  14. the new adventures of winnie the pooh
  15. 💘adventures from the book of virtues💞 - ZxA (OTP)
  16. 💘my little pony: friendship is magic💞- SunLight (Lesbian👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩OTP)
  17. teenage mutant ninja turtles (2003 series)
  18. strawberry shortcake
  19. the magic school bus 
  20. anne of green gables and sabrina the animated series
  21. powerpuff girls
  22. 💘teen titans💞 RobFire (HOT) 
  23. super mario cartoon series
  24. avatar the last airbender

Which of these shows did u watch before besides MLP? :fluttershy: Which of these shows are your fav and least fav??

2 minutes ago, Lady Kiriness said:

What are some of your favorite memories, either as a changeling or unicorn? 

Unicorn Will Guide: My favorite memory is playing my part in getting Spike's egg to Celestia by request of his kind dragon parents, who wouldn't be able to live to see him hatched. All that happened on my own time-traveling trip while Twilight and Spike had to keep Starlight from disrupting the Sonic Rainboom.

Changeling Will Guide: My favorite memory is from the Canterlot Wedding long before I met my Unicorn host. Witnessing Twilight and Cadence reuniting in the Forgotten Crystal Caves led me to have a change of heart. Everytime they saw a distant spark of light in the caves, that was me secretly guiding them out.

1 minute ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

Do you happen to have any loyalty towards Queen Chrysalis? 

Before the Canterlot Wedding (and before I met my Unicorn host), all I wanted was Chrysalis' approval, so I tried to obey her order in keeping Cadence imprisoned in the caves. But after feeling true, mutual, caring love from Twilight and Cadence's reunion, I questioned what I was doing! I secretly helped them escaped the caves.

Later by the events of Starlight leading a rescue squad(including U. Will Guide) to rescue the captured ponies from the Hive, I quietly made my existence known to U. Will and helped out the crew.

Chrysalis had the nerve to out me to Starlight and Thorax (both as a Changeling sharing a body with an unicorn and as a very rare homosexual Changeling at that), so no, my loyalties no longer lie with her.

14 minutes ago, powerpuff-tsubasa said:
  1. 💘code lyoko💞- UxY & JxA (OTP)
  2. 💘cardcaptor sakura and tsubasa chronicles💞- SyaoSaku (OTP)
  3. 💘liberty’s kids💞- Jamarah (OTP)
  4. 💘madeline 💞- MxP (maybe i would hehehe)
  5. curious george
  6. totally spies 
  7. courage the cowardly dog 
  8. 💘codename kids next door💞 - 3x4(cutiezzzz)
  9. clifford the big red dog
  10. 💘sagwa the chinese siamese cat💞- DonHun (guess that will do)
  11. the berenstain bears
  12. ed edd n eddy
  13. magic knight rayearth and angelic layer
  14. the new adventures of winnie the pooh
  15. 💘adventures from the book of virtues💞 - ZxA (OTP)
  16. 💘my little pony: friendship is magic💞- SunLight (Lesbian👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩OTP)
  17. teenage mutant ninja turtles (2003 series)
  18. strawberry shortcake
  19. the magic school bus 
  20. anne of green gables and sabrina the animated series
  21. powerpuff girls
  22. 💘teen titans💞 RobFire (HOT) 
  23. super mario cartoon series
  24. avatar the last airbender

Which of these shows did u watch before besides MLP? :fluttershy: Which of these shows are your fav and least fav??

Uh...I said no RL questions would be answered here. Please send me a PM instead!

12 hours ago, Yumekai said:

Why does no one post here? 

I don't know, but I added a link to this Ask a Pony page in my Signature. Here's hoping more people will come to ask the Wills questions as a result.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2017 at 8:15 PM, Yumekai said:

Your Wii suddenly cuts off then has the red dot of death! Your reaction?

Ha! There's no such thing and that's one of the many reasons the Wii was better than the Xbox 360!:P

• 1 month later...
Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

How well does that go over with ponies who do magic every day & where friendship is basically their lifeforce? :)

Well, the Disney World and Equestria have a lot in common. Twilight is Belle for their love of books. Fluttershy is like Snow White for their kindness, especially with animals. Applejack is as hard-working as Tiana, and so on.

Both Wills: Most of the ponies enjoy our storytelling.

Unicorn Will Guide: My knowledge of Disney and its magic provide the props and actor souls to put on a performance.

Changeling Will Guide: Being a shape-shifter, I've been providing the "costumes" for my Unicorn Host's actor souls.

• Brohoof 1

*A light-orange-yellow Uni mare with her companion heads into where ever this interview is happening in what feels like a whimsical virtual reality to her*

Hiya. Have a hypothetical question. I love making friends, if you'll have me :wub:

(here we go, she's gonna try to rationalize this, you, and what things mean)

Say we were to end up in the same continuity by the hoof of fate. How would you explain your existence as a multiple being in one body, and this thing you call Disney, to someone who is very rooted in not breaking all of existence?

(Lektra means someone who does not believe in breaking the established show canon meeting an interesting and intelligent, but obviously cross-fandom being such as Will)

Edited by Lektra Bolt

6 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

*A light-orange-yellow Uni mare with her companion heads into where ever this interview is happening in what feels like a whimsical virtual reality to her*

Hiya. Have a hypothetical question. I love making friends, if you'll have me :wub:

(here we go, she's gonna try to rationalize this)

Say we were to end up in the same continuity by the hoof of fate. How would you explain your existence as a multiple being in one body, and this thing you call Disney, to someone who is very rooted in not breaking all of existence?

(Lektra means someone who does not believe in breaking the established show canon meeting an interesting and intelligent, but obviously cross-fandom being such as Will)

(Oh boy! :lie: I got to go OOC to explain myself. 

Nothing I can say can keep Lektra from having a breakdown if this "breaking the show canon" thing is a big deal to you.

Most of the Wills' bio comes from my Head fanon (stuff from an slighty alternative universe where my OCs play a role throughout the show from right before Seasons 4 to Present day, alongside the main characters; I wish to someday have it written as fan fiction to share with potential readers). My Head Fanon is separate from my Head Canon (Stuff that I'm speculating about the real show itself.)

Honestly, whenever I do a RP here, I usually leave the soul jumping and OUR REAL WORLD things out and act like the world of Disney is nothing more than just a bunch of fairy tales.

So, I honestly have no idea how to answer your questions in a satisfying way. Sorry. End OOC) 

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

(Oh boy! :lie: I got to go OOC to explain myself. 

Nothing I can say can keep Lektra from having a breakdown if this "breaking the show canon" thing is a big deal to you.

Most of the Wills' bio comes from my Head fanon (stuff from an slighty alternative universe where my OCs play a role throughout the show from right before Seasons 4 to Present day, alongside the main characters; I wish to someday have it written as fan fiction to share with potential readers). My Head Fanon is separate from my Head Canon (Stuff that I'm speculating about the real show itself.)

Honestly, whenever I do a RP here, I usually leave the soul jumping and OUR REAL WORLD things out and act like the world of Disney is nothing more than just a bunch of fairy tales.

So, I honestly have no idea how to answer your questions in a satisfying way. Sorry. End OOC) 

(Fair enough. OOCish questions are inevitable for everyone with these kinds of fun what if threads, hence the parenthesis. Much apology if we at all make you feel uncomfortable :(

Love Will's design and story, just gotta say that first and foremost. :)

It's not so much a breakdown as being very similar. Was just wondering how the fan canon's would interact. We write things as adding to the canon, a fan canon as well, but not breaking what's there. Basically the show happens, Lektra is working on her inventions at home, stalking Twilight throughout, and not interacting, but knowing everything that's going on. So in a round about way, the question was 'would you say our fan canon's are compatible, and to how much degree?' 

Much apology if it's uncomfortable. Please just hoof if that's the case, and we'll try to not do much OOC from now on) 

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

What is your cutie mark and what did it say ?

An open Storybook with a star shining behind it!

The Open Book represents my love of stories. The Blue Castle represents Disney, which I'm a storyteller of. Anything that has Disney's name on it, I can use my magic to recreate. At first, the Pink Heart represented my caring heart, but in hindsight, it now also represents the Love my Changeling soul mate feeds on. Heh. Finally, the Shining Star behind the book represent the hopes that people's dreams can come true, or my optimistic view on life. And that's what my Cutie Mark is Telling Me! ;)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
29 minutes ago, ultrairongorilla said:

What are your favorite Disney Movies?

As myself, the animated films from the 90's (The Little Mermaid to Tarzan), especially Beauty and the Beast. 

In fact all the films with Disney Princesses qualify.

• Brohoof 1