Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Will Guide

Will Guide

(edited)
1 minute ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

IRL question: fave foods/snacks from the Disney parks?

Definitely the Churro.

Any more questions?

Edited by Will Guide

20 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

A wild Zygarde appears before you, uncloaking itself to reveal its large, menacing presence, only to tilt its head and purr at you. What’s your response?

4F292028-6761-416C-A799-75BAEBFA4FC7.jpeg.6cb75e1f34b7c5856e686982a4e0110b.jpeg

Pet it if it's friendly

18 minutes ago, FireworkDash said:

What’s your favorite Holiday?

Christmas

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...
25 minutes ago, Madam Rarity said:

How are you doing?

Well, as Unicorn Will Guide, I still come and go between Real World and Equestria. Just not as often as I used to. What with all the responsibilities I have here on Earth.

While, Changeling Will Guide have learned to handle myself when my Unicorn soul mate isn't here. Ever since I accepted that Chrysalis never cared for me during that big final fight between all of Equestria and the Terrible Trio.

Both Will's: Either way, we shall always remain soulmates and friends

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2/7/2021 at 1:08 AM, abrony-mouse said:

A question for all of your forms, when evil raises its ugly head... what do you to show it who's boss? >:3

With my Changeling Shapeshifting, I could a versatile defender taking on whatever form would be best to protect my loved ones

Greetings, @Will Guide! How are you? 

I am Princess Rapunzel of Corona and I was hoping you could answer a question for me if you would be so kind.

"Who are your top five Disney Princesses in numerical order from your most favorite to your least favorite?

Thank You SO MUCH for answering my question and have a magical day! :D

• Brohoof 1

32 minutes ago, Rapunzel said:

Greetings, @Will Guide! How are you? 

I am Princess Rapunzel of Corona and I was hoping you could answer a question for me if you would be so kind.

"Who are your top five Disney Princesses in numerical order from your most favorite to your least favorite?

Thank You SO MUCH for answering my question and have a magical day! :D

I love them all. I don't believe in numbering favorite things over each others. They're either in a pile of things I like, things I hate, things I'm neutral towards, or other reasons. Even the "weaker" Disney Princesses like Sleeping Beauty get my sympathy despite not doing much. It's because I felt sorry for her when she found out her peasant life was a lie and she was genuinely taking steps to get to know someone she has grown fond of. She was so excited to introduce "the man" in the forest to her "aunts" and if he WAS going to hurt her, her aunts would have protected her, despite Rose not knowing they were magic.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Cinnamon Twirl said:

Hello! I have a question for both of you!

Do you both prefer tacos or nachos? Or if you haven't try them yet which would you try?

Speaking for the both of us we love both tacos and nachos! Back home in the real world I've always got crunchy tacos and some nachos at Taco Bell!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...